Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (3 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I still see France as the biggest favourites. Italy have done great, but I honestly can't see such a poor team win it in the end. If Marchisio and Verratti had been there sure, but not now.

True. Like I said, big problems defensively for us. But in all fairness we are miles the better side and if we don't win it the Belgian players should be ashamed. Not to mention the fact that the game is played in Lille which is right next to the border and it is practically a home game for us.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
i saw Vermalen will miss the game, looked at the alternatives and cant say im convinced. will be interesting for sure, Belgium is better but they played Wales already in qualifiers and couldn't beat them. 2x. not sure i have a clear favorite for this one

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
i saw Vermalen will miss the game, looked at the alternatives and cant say im convinced. will be interesting for sure, Belgium is better but they played Wales already in qualifiers and couldn't beat them. 2x. not sure i have a clear favorite for this one
The alternatives are poor. We are unlucky, because Kompany, Lombaerts and Vertonghen are all world class but out injured. Still, I'd say we are clear favourites. We have an one fire Hazard, De Bruyne, Nainggolan, Carrasco, Mertens, Lukaku, Batshuyai,.. Wales don't have half the quality we do.

Jun 6, 2015
The alternatives are poor. We are unlucky, because Kompany, Lombaerts and Vertonghen are all world class but out injured. Still, I'd say we are clear favourites. We have an one fire Hazard, De Bruyne, Nainggolan, Carrasco, Mertens, Lukaku, Batshuyai,.. Wales don't have half the quality we do.
It's a team game after all as has again been proven in this tournament. Belgium are the favorites but Wales are the better team so we'll see.

Dox28

Aug 31, 2015
maybe Portugal will become 1 team ever to win a cup without winning a game in 90 min, who knows, maybe they sold all their souls to devil before Euro

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's a team game after all as has again been proven in this tournament. Belgium are the favorites but Wales are the better team so we'll see.
That's not really true either. Wales have been far from impressive, they played Northern Ireland in the 2nd round and needed an own goal.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
People rooting for Portugal because of Messi :sergoi:
Non of them deserves anything. Just shows who're post 2006 football fans.
Me :weee: They are such an ugly boring team but Ronaldo playing the final game against Italy will be awesome.

If Wilmots hadn't made those comments about Italy after that game, I'd have rooted for them but now I hope Wales somehow kick their arrogant asses :p

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Me :weee: They are such an ugly boring team but Ronaldo playing the final game against Italy will be awesome.

If Wilmots hadn't made those comments about Italy after that game, I'd have rooted for them but now I hope Wales somehow kick their arrogant asses :p
I dislike both equally. Can't stand Messi or Ronaldo winning anything. Both are suck on the nt and I love it. Buy now, Ronaldo are getting another free ticket to a final. And people - even here - are calling them two the best players of all time.

Jun 6, 2015
That's not really true either. Wales have been far from impressive, they played Northern Ireland in the 2nd round and needed an own goal.
They haven't but they do defend well as a team and even attack as a team, where they are really lacking is the quality of the individuals apart from one player while you guys have plenty of players who can make the difference even when the team plays badly. It's yours to lose though the difference in quality is so big but make no mistake you can lose it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)