Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (64 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
unfortunately we were not up to the task, neither tactically, nor physically. during the group stage we got the results 3 times against odds, i'm happy with that.

looking at this draw, anything else than a final would be an utter failure. we go home after a successful tournament.
you guys had some good chances at 0-1, then that Hazard move that confused the entire defense...

too bad, Wales was certainly a beatable opponent, would have liked to see an underdog like Hungary go far

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
unfortunately we were not up to the task, neither tactically, nor physically. during the group stage we got the results 3 times against odds, i'm happy with that.

looking at this draw, anything else than a final would be an utter failure. we go home after a successful tournament.
One has to congratulate Hungary for trying to play football, unlike so many other teams this tournament. I guess you can argue it wasn't smart, but I think Hungary would have lost with every tactical scheme out there.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Predictions for Italy - Spain?
Italy will try to kill the game i think and will hope to score some odd goal. i think if they dont concede early, the game is gonna be 0-0 going into the last minutes/overtime and either team with equal chances to score that winner. hopefully Conte is planning to sub in Insigne/El Shaarawy and maybe Bernardeschi to kill them on the counter

Edit: and Zaza!

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Predictions for Italy - Spain?
early goal for spain - it's gonna be nasty and i'll turn off the tv.

still 0:0 around the 75 minute mark - we might be able to knock em out with a lucky punch.

Italy will try to kill the game i think and will hope to score some odd goal. i think if they dont concede early, the game is gonna be 0-0 going into the last minutes/overtime and either team with equal chances to score that winner. hopefully Conte is planning to sub in Insigne/El Shaarawy and maybe Bernardeschi to kill them on the counter.
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)