Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (6 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
This is fucking sad , it feels almost bad as (Bayern Juve) , fuck it this team made me proud , i really love them

Pls pls pls let's win our last game please !!!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Wilmots: 'Italy rely on Juve'
By Football Italia staff

Belgium Coach Marc Wilmots sniped at Antonio Conte’s success. “The Italy Coach just has to rely on Juventus.”

The Azzurri opened their Euro 2016 account with a 2-0 victory over the Red Devils, thanks to goals by Emanuele Giaccherini and Graziano Pellè.

“I don’t think we did that badly and maintain we deserved a draw,” noted Wilmots today.

“Especially as we had to revamp the defence, our performance should not be underestimated.

“The Italy Coach just has to rely on the Juventus defence in a bloc, he doesn’t even need to do any work with them.”
:lol:

I'd be furious if this guy was the manager for my country.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Just saw the results of the poll some of the choices are hilarious
Ireland Albania Hungary WTF
I chose France but the ones who chose Croatia might be right as they are easily the best team under the radar (no one even think about it but they could actually win it)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Just saw the results of the poll some of the choices are hilarious
Ireland Albania Hungary WTF
I chose France but the ones who chose Croatia might be right as they are easily the best team under the radar (no one even think about it but they could actually win it)
:shifty:

Feel for Albania, they really deserved something from that game.

I had France at -1 though as part of a treble so I don't really feel that bad for them :D

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
This is $#@!ing sad , it feels almost bad as (Bayern Juve) , $#@! it this team made me proud , i really love them

Pls pls pls let's win our last game please !!!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Commiserations such a harsh result. I'll be rooting for Albania against romania. 3rd place is still possible, though frankly doubt it will be enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)