Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (57 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
God our defence is good. Everyone is saying Belgium fucked it up but in reality our defence shut those mother fuckers down. We need to get some yellows against Sweden along with a win. So we can fuck it all up against Ireland.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Immobile did really well as a substitute. Deserves to start over Eder in the next game.
Eder shouldn't even be there. It's quite sad how Italy went from the best strikers to these bunch of mediocre players.

Ciro did well but I don't think he's much better, though. He has 1 goal in 13-14 matches so far.

With Verratti and Marchisio Italy would be very, very strong. But even with those two they'd lack a quality striker. Pelle is useful but that's about it. Oh and yeah, they have no depth at all.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
We easily have the best defense in the world. It's good that other EPL faggots got to see our boys in action at this stage.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Proud!
Played without marchisio and verratti and with young and unknown players
Italy 2 belgium 0 2000
Italy 2 belgium 0 2016

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Can't wait to watch Chiellini vs Zlatan in the next game. Darmian was horrible. Please keep him on the bench for the next game. Pelle should stay on as but play someone esle next to him. Not Eder.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Can't wait to watch Chiellini vs Zlatan in the next game. Darmian was horrible. Please keep him on the bench for the next game. Pelle should stay on as but play someone esle next to him. Not Eder.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk
Florenzi and De Sciglio next game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)