Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (9 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
english media already pinning it on the russian fans being the aggressors :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

and thats why he is considered an inter legend :lol:
The English are somehow always involved in fights. In France, in Italy, in Turkey.. And it's always PSG fans, Lazio fans, Galatasaray fans according to the media. No, it's because you guys are severe alcoholics, drink 50 pints a day and cause fights. The English truly disgust me. Worst fans on the planet.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The English are somehow always involved in fights. In France, in Italy, in Turkey.. And it's always PSG fans, Lazio fans, Galatasaray fans according to the media. No, it's because you guys are severe alcoholics, drink 50 pints a day and cause fights. The English truly disgust me. Worst fans on the planet.
:tup:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
the News pin pointed Lokomotiv moscow fans in black t shirts being the aggressors :lol: as if the english are completely innocent in all this. scum bags never learn they should just be banned from travelling both club and country full stop

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Juventino[RUS];5280407 said:
4 dead in Marseille, now it's north Ireland fans vs Poland fans, France police :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;741747391066427393]https://twitter.com/breaking911/status/741747391066427393[/video]
is that true? that's horrible

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)