Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (26 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
That's a good one. :D I'm nervous cause i don't really know what to expect. Half of our defence is non-existent and Zielinski is massively underperforming for the NT so far, just like Lewy in his younger days.
Hopefully the occasion will give them the boot they need :tup:

Looking forward to watching the game later, our pubs will be mobbed with your fellow countrymen :weee:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Hopefully the occasion will give them the boot they need :tup:

Looking forward to watching the game later, our pubs will be mobbed with your fellow countrymen :weee:
No surprise here. :D

Btw isn't it funny that Euro2012 was supposed to be so brutal and dangerous that everyone advised people to stay at home and now we have this circus in France. :howler:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010

Btw isn't it funny that Euro2012 was supposed to be so brutal and dangerous that everyone advised people to stay at home and now we have this circus in France. :howler:

Haha I love that video man. All my mates who went to the euros in Poland absolutely loved it there, never a hint of trouble either

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

No offence, but the French have it much harder now than you did in 2012.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
No offence, but the French have it much harder now than you did in 2012.
They probably have, it's just weird that this time no-one warned the fans. Campbell saved so many people in 2012 for example. :

Euro 2012 should not have been awarded to Poland and Ukraine because of entrenched racism and violence, Sol Campbell has told the BBC's Panorama.

Mr Campbell had this advice for fans thinking of travelling to Euro 2012: "Stay at home, watch it on TV. Don't even risk it… because you could end up coming back in a coffin."

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
England

They never fail to disappoint. Knew Russia would peg one back at some point, England's defence is putrid. How they didn't win that game I'll never know, so many missed chances against an average Russia team.

Great entertainment for my morning
Theyve got the most annoying fans in football by far.
Imagine if they actually won something.

I wonder how many of these English fans who travelled there are from Liverpool.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ans-clash-in-marseilles-ahead-of-euro-2016-g/

Seems like the Russians came for an actual war rather than a drunken fight, it's shocking but also pretty laughable how they are allowed to run around in gangs with weapons, even get into the country in the first place, with little reprise from the French police.

England fans are the same everywhere you go, they're loud and drunk and make fools of themselves at times, but they aren't ready for what is basically a mob chasing them around with weapons.

A 50 year old guy getting kicked to bits when he's just walking around? Attacking fans that have family and kids in the stadium? Brainless scumbags.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ans-clash-in-marseilles-ahead-of-euro-2016-g/

Seems like the Russians came for an actual war rather than a drunken fight, it's shocking but also pretty laughable how they are allowed to run around in gangs with weapons, even get into the country in the first place, with little reprise from the French police.

England fans are the same everywhere you go, they're loud and drunk and make fools of themselves at times, but they aren't ready for what is basically a mob chasing them around with weapons.

A 50 year old guy getting kicked to bits when he's just walking around? Attacking fans that have family and kids in the stadium? Brainless scumbags.
Yeah, these Russian lads are on another level. Organised, extremely violent, big steroid taking MMA looking lads. They still think the English fans are the same as they were in the 1980s. Any excuse to go to another country and cause mayhem I guess.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

I was in Kiev in 2012 for Italy-England. The atmosphere in the city, as well as in front of the stadium and in the stadium was magnificent, despite the thousands of English, Italian and Ukrainian fans, and the hundreds of Russian and Polish fans who were there for some reason.
Why is it so different this time? :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)