Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (9 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
Deschamps was very lucky. But he does deserve credit for completely trusting a player who has only been part of the team very recently. He effectively chose to make him his main man for the last 15 minutes.

But still.. Taking off Pogba was weird and stupid. Coman and Martial added nothing. Fwiw Coman rarely ever does imo.
Coman scored a great goal against us.

Even tonight he made a few dangerous runs with the ball but the Romanians were solid as a wall in front of their goal.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
The sub was to change system and move Payet into the CAM position with Kante and Matuidi holding mid. Deschamps reasoning is that Kante and Matuidi do more running and can support a 2 man mid better, hard to disagree.

Then Payet scored a screamer from the centre of the pitch instead of being on the LW.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Marchisio is the much better player but I'd love some Kante at Juve.
He's better as a box to box midfielder, but he had good performances for France as the centre midfield (DM) of the midfield three.
I'm just being honest, Marchisio is overrated by our fans and underrated by everyone else. I wouldn't depend on him as a deep lying playmaker like how we used to with Pirlo if we are looking for one nor as a DM. He is way better as a box to box midfielder with having more freedom and that's it.

Jun 6, 2015
I'm just being honest, Marchisio is overrated by our fans and underrated by everyone else. I wouldn't depend on him as a deep lying playmaker like how we used to with Pirlo if we are looking for one nor as a DM. He is way better as a box to box midfielder with having more freedom and that's it.
Nah, Marchisio is way better as a regista nowadays. He's underrated by pretty much everyone. Him and Kante can coexist with Kante playing box to box, with his running ability he works better there as seen this season with Leicester.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
England Russia is an interesting match today.

I will bet on England winning, along with Switzerland and Wales. Interesting odds to say the least.

I also played a crazy combo, Russia win and draw in both other matches giving a 50 muliplier.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@lgorTudor

I think I asked you this before but can you repeat where do you come from? :)
You like to be accurate when insulting someone? I hear ya, the uncertainties are a bitch. But dude is a regular asshole Kraut, not croat, as maybe the username may suggested to you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)