Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (60 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Interesting opener, I thought France would impose their game better but I guess the team will grow into the tournament after a match or two. I thought Romania were much worse than that, they did good but still it was France with heaps of mistakes making them look better. Evra giving away that penalty is right up there as his mistake against Bayern but I still love him.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Deschamps needs to drop couple of players if he wants to win this tournament. Even though they won there were couple of things that weren't working.

1) Pogba's position
2) Balance in the midfield
3) Not enough pace

Lloris
Sagna Rami Koscielny Evra
Cabaye
Kante Pogba
Payet
Griezmann Martial​
france with this performance is faaar away to win this. add their performance against cameroun, also a good defensive team that play hardball in important matches. france didn't impressed me at all. we gotta see all the teams in all 3 group matches to form an opinion but romania was quoted 5th from behind to win this tournament, so the 19th best team of the tournament. they will have a hard match against albania too.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];5279333 said:
Gary Lineker ‏@GaryLineker
Kanté btw:
Most passes made. Most touches of ball. Highest pass completion %. Most tackles made. Most interceptions. Most distance covered.

Machine.
close to arsenal they say

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)