Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (58 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Jogi left Reus at home
and Bellarabi and Brandt... but not Poldi. Poldi is Love :heart:

how did Jogi explain it? Reus isn't 100% fit.

...then the journo asks him about Hummels and Jogi replys he's still injured, but they hope he'll be fit just in time. Jogi :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't it kinda funny that he has a tattoo of this date? @DAiDEViL
:rofl:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Obviously it counts players currently registered with the first team squad - Buffon, Chiellini, Bonucci, Barzagli, Khedira, Zaza, Sturaro, Pogba, Evra, Morata, Lichtsteiner, Mandzukic

Marchisio would obviously have made it 13. Loanees include Coman and Magnusson, as you say.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Benzema on Deschamps not selecting him for the Euros:

"He has bowed to the pressure of a racist part of France," Benzema told Marca . "He has to know that in France the extremist party reached the second round in the last two elections.

"I do not know, therefore, whether it is a decision only for Didier because I've gotten along with him, with the president (of the French Football Federation, Noel Le Graet) and everyone."

Benzema last weekend helped Real Madrid secure their 11th European Cup, the culmination of a club campaign where he scored 28 goals in 36 games for Los Merengues.

"They said I cannot be selected, fine. But on a sporting level, I don't understand why," added Benzema. "At the judicial level, I have not been judged. I am not guilty, so we have to wait to see what the justice says.

"I like football and to play with my team."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/karim-benzema-accuses-france-coach-8091904
http://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2016/06/01/574dfc86e2704e5c1d8b463c.html

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Benzema on Deschamps not selecting him for the Euros:

"He has bowed to the pressure of a racist part of France," Benzema told Marca . "He has to know that in France the extremist party reached the second round in the last two elections.

"I do not know, therefore, whether it is a decision only for Didier because I've gotten along with him, with the president (of the French Football Federation, Noel Le Graet) and everyone."

Benzema last weekend helped Real Madrid secure their 11th European Cup, the culmination of a club campaign where he scored 28 goals in 36 games for Los Merengues.

"They said I cannot be selected, fine. But on a sporting level, I don't understand why," added Benzema. "At the judicial level, I have not been judged. I am not guilty, so we have to wait to see what the justice says.

"I like football and to play with my team."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/karim-benzema-accuses-france-coach-8091904
http://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2016/06/01/574dfc86e2704e5c1d8b463c.html
The back clash here is laughable, french people are really some of the most delusional/self centered people i've seen.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
That comment is beyond retarded. :agree:
Which comment ? benzema's ?

He didn't say anything out of the line, he said that he doesn't think that Deschamps is racist, he get along nicely with him and the federation president...
He just think that his choices could of been the supject of some pressure..and in relation to what happening in france right now.
He also said that he's always portrayed as a bad boy here.....

Matter of fact, legenderay coach in France Guy roux said something much worse recently and no one care, he said that if Benzema was white and born in France no one would care...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)