Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (69 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Tough group though. I think Iceland and Portugal are both better.
We should really be expected to beat Iceland. Against Portugal we're obviously underdogs, but if Ronaldo has a bad day we can easily get a result too.

Our biggest problem is probably the lack of experience in terms of international tournaments, if we play the way we've played the past two years and in the qualifiers we'll get through without a problem. Could happen that we completely combust too of course, but I'm rather optimistic.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We should really be expected to beat Iceland. Against Portugal we're obviously underdogs, but if Ronaldo has a bad day we can easily get a result too.

Our biggest problem is probably the lack of experience in terms of international tournaments, if we play the way we've played the past two years and in the qualifiers we'll get through without a problem. Could happen that we completely combust too of course, but I'm rather optimistic.

Should you? I think Iceland have demonstrated that they are a very decent team. I think they go into that game favourites. Though probably not by much.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Should you? I think Iceland have demonstrated that they are a very decent team. I think they go into that game favourites. Though probably not by much.
They are a decent unit, but...look at their squad. On the other hand, bar our GK, every player from our first XI is a regular in a top 4 league or CL team. Plus we've got an undoubtedly WC player in Alaba.

We could lose of course, but it would be an upset rather than the expected outcome imo.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
They are a decent unit, but...look at their squad. On the other hand, bar our GK, every player from our first XI is a regular in a top 4 league or CL team. Plus we've got an undoubtedly WC player in Alaba.

We could lose of course, but it would be an upset rather than the expected outcome imo.
Have Austria won anything since January 30 1933?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Austrians have been pretty shit i in this season's ski jumping though.

Gotta take a break from completely dominating after 8 years in a row I guess.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Benzema won't play. aayyy lmaooo

'Unfortunately for me and for all those who have always supported me. I am not selected for our Euro in France ...'

[video=twitter;720276582678589440]https://twitter.com/Benzema/status/720276582678589440[/video]

@Fred
Group stage exit.
Soon.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Belgium ?

We got a shit coach, no balance, mediocre defence, no playmaker, ALOT of overrated full of themselves gucci wearing faggots, our best forwards are injured and the one left is dumbfuck "lukaku" derp

I hope we get past the groupstage, so their fragile spirits arent crushed forever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)