Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (8 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Quality wise I'd say we're much ahead. Then again, so were we against nobody NTs and they took points from us. I don't think there are many teams who choke as much as we do, especially when you look at names of our players.

But that match is gonna be more than just football and you know why. It's an open match for sure.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Well it means a lot for us,i don't care if we qualify or not,all i want is to win against Serbia .

300 guys from Kosovo + 500 guys from Presheva (Small city in Serbia,where i come from) and don't know exactly how maby from Albania are going to travel to Beograd .

Next game in Albania is going to be crazy,from now people here are talking about it,i must go and watch it live !

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Well it means a lot for us,i don't care if we qualify or not,all i want is to win against Serbia .

300 guys from Kosovo + 500 guys from Presheva (Small city in Serbia,where i come from) and don't know exactly how maby from Albania are going to travel to Beograd .

Next game in Albania is going to be crazy,from now people here are talking about it,i must go and watch it live
!
:agree: Wish I could do the same.

I honestly believe those games should be played in front of empty stands.
You're trippin'. Games like that make the sport exciting. Can you imagine how insane the stadium will get?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I don't know if you are serious or not, but that's best part of the game,because quality of football it's not that good.
Yeah, it's going to be great for the Albanians getting their shit pushed in in Belgrade and the Serbs getting their shit pushed in in Tirana. t

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)