Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (8 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
On what grounds would you sue him? :D

I mean you as a lawyer are probably more qualified than I am, but I don't think anything he said should be a sueable offense. He even said that he thinks Deschamps isn't a racist.
Slander. He may not have said Deschamps is a racist, but he has painted him as a coach who is clearly unqualified for the job, because his decision making is influenced by racist groups. That clearly hurts his reputation and thus may cause him to lose out on other opportunities in the future.

I also think the French FA should respond and try to look into whether they can ban Benzema from all international games for at least a year or two. His comments are completely unacceptable and are inflammatory. They also aim to victimize a certain group of the French population and do so right before the kick off of a tournament that is already facing serious threats of terrorism.

I honestly cannot believe Benzema could be this stupid. I sort of liked the guy before (I thought he was underrated at times), but I almost consider him subhuman now. Fuck him.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Slander. He may not have said Deschamps is a racist, but he has painted him as a coach who is clearly unqualified for the job, because his decision making is influenced by racist groups. That clearly hurts his reputation and thus may cause him to lose out on other opportunities in the future.

I also think the French FA should respond and try to look into whether they can ban Benzema from all international games for at least a year or two. His comments are completely unacceptable and are inflammatory. They also aim to victimize a certain group of the French population and do so right before the kick off of a tournament that is already facing serious threats of terrorism.

I honestly cannot believe Benzema could be this stupid. I sort of liked the guy before (I thought he was underrated at times), but I almost consider him subhuman now. Fuck him.
wtf :lol:

And tbh, while I disagree with them completely, I don't think that Benzema's comments should be enough to to sue him. Cantona maybe.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
wtf :lol:

And tbh, while I disagree with them completely, I don't think that Benzema's comments should be enough to to sue him. Cantona maybe.
There is only a certain amount of bullshit I am willing to take. Benzema has exceeded that. And the way he has done it is just appalling.. I can't for the life of me figure out why he thought this was in any way acceptable. And this is a man who, let's be honest, has been given very very much in his life.

Btw, it's surely enough to be able to sue. Whether or not you'll win is something else.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You get to see Wenger try to zip his jacket every week. You're lucky too.
I think the word you are looking for is pants. @Fred gets to see Wenger zip his pants every week. And you can mock @Fred all you want, but I believe him when he says the best time of the week is when it's over.

Lukaku scored a Golazo for Belgium.
Lol. Goalkeeper should always have kept that out. And what's even more strange is that you think he should have caught Hazard's perfect header.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Really you liked Hazard's goal more? Its a great cross but i thought it should be saved.

Lukaku pounced on the mistake, pushed the ball into space and blasted it into the net.

I agree about Norway's goal.
It was a great cross and precise header. Pretty nice but a decent keeper saves that. Same with Lukaku's goal, any decent keeper takes that.

Lukaku's goal had : Lukaku bad controll, defender fluking the clearance, and goalkeeper not saving a shot close to him. But the shot was good, i'd expect a corner there

- - - Updated - - -

It ise note a gude momente for the talente in italyeee rightee noweeee very difficulteee to findee new young playeree

>leaves berardi at home

this cunt
Conte reminding he's a former juventus captain that wont bother with inflated ego interista's

- - - Updated - - -

What do you think of his English?
I think thats pretty decent. More then enough to explain himself against the players. He's ready to pillage the money league

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)