Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (89 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Are you guys talking about lifting weight, or plates of lasagna.

Either way i'm down with it

- - - Updated - - -

If you try to take digs about training, i'll remind you since my girlfriend allowed me to coach her training (2x/week, twice squat, one sumo and one additional stiff legged(for reps) deadlift)

She's around 125 deadlift at the moment, at 62kg while beeing athletic and cute.

Which is more then half the males of this forum can lift.

My gym partner whom i also coach and follow up has equalled the belgian record deadlift in the -93 1.5 months ago.

Try harder when attempting to make a dig ;)
I was joking. High level powerlifters need some fat though. If you combine powerlifting with a bit of running, I think it can be great to look good.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Not more then 12-14% unless you are in the open class.
The -105/110 and the -120/125 has some insane builds.

Bacon'esque (25%) does helps against injuries.

I should lose 10kg again to get a pretty good physique, but this 118-122 continues to give all dese strenght gains.

Ill cut when i can deadlift 350

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
So are Portugal one of the favourites this year?? Haven't followed them much, so surprised by the hype around Renato Sanches, Andre Gomes and João Mário (linked with ManUtd) all with transfer fee or expected to transfer for more than €40m (with add-ons) :confused:
Would be dope to see them winning it. Hope they win it. So Cristiano can one up Messi, also no national titles for messi ever :xfinger:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:xfinger:

- - - Updated - - -

Barca to sell Suarez to us because now messi hates Suarez. Straight swap Suarez for Pogba
Messi doesent want Pogba because he wants to remain barcas best player so they ask for Bonucci instead. We refuse and Suarez stays in Barca. Bites messi again in training, messis season is over and leaves to MLS after that, Suarez suspended for 12 years

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Just checked Belgium's schedule.

Assuming they top the group(which i think they will),they will face runner-up of Spain's group(Croatia,Turkey or Czech Republic) and if they progress,they'll bump into Germany in the QF's.

Bye Belgium

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Just checked Belgium's schedule.

Assuming they top the group(which i think they will),they will face runner-up of Spain's group(Croatia,Turkey or Czech Republic) and if they progress,they'll bump into Germany in the QF's.

Bye Belgium
Croatia/Turkey, Germany, France if Belgium finished 1st and both Germany and France also finish 1st. So basically a Germany France semifinal.

Italy as 2nd placed plays Portugal, England and then semifinal vs Spain (assuming all 3 finish 1st in their groups)

If I was in that group id try to finish 2nd definitely. Luckily for Italy they are without Marchisio and Verratti so that shouldnt be a problem

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If Allegri sends some messages over to Wilmots on how to set up a deep defence tho...:tuttosport:
This is the biggest problem of our team. We insist on playing some sort of Barcelona style possession football, when it's blatantly obvious that we have a team that would murder opposition on the counter. Hazard, Mertens, Lukaku, De Bruyne.. These are all players that thrive on counter attacks.

But, let's be honest, our defense is not quite the level of Juve's. Alderweireld and Vertonghen might be, but Vermaelen seems shaky and Boyota, Denayer and Engels are clearly of a lower level.

- - - Updated - - -

With Il Capitano Witsel shielding that defense like Marchisio :tuttosport:
In terms of position and style of play, our Marchisio is Nainggolan, who scores more and has the better tackle, but is imho still not as good as Claudio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)