Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (75 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Let's recapitulate; Messi turns out to be a loser that turns the back to his nation and is finally put in his place which has always been behind Maradona, a Italian team who all thought was mediocre beats the most overrated piece of $#@! team in modern Football and Iceland, yes, Iceland beats the one that always talks-the-talk-but-never-walks-the-walk, England.

Oh man, oh man. Can't even describe the feeling. Thanks, Football.
OMG... I can imagine CR7 crying after get beating for Poland and confessing what everyone knows already.. It would be an amazing July

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It's not a bad idea. I'd definitely go with a foreign manager.
hopefully Sven Goran Eriksson is still available
Capello is available

- - - Updated - - -

It's not a bad idea. I'd definitely go with a foreign manager.
:D

But still, there is not one decent English manager around.
the problem runs deeper than that, england hasn't had a decent manager since glenn hoddle. The fact is the fa will just hire some 'yes' man which is why harry rednapp and sam alardyce won't ever get the job. no identity no ideas the epl just throwing money at foreign managers to coach foreign players. the fa spent millions on St Georges park to train and coach new coaches, and a base for the england side... what has it produced? fuck all, in fact the england team don't even train there

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Rationally you'd think no way Italy beat Germany. But then they always beat Germany. And somehow they look near indestructible.

It can go either way imo, hell, I'd probably bet on Italy.
Agreed, it's going to be close. You could say that Spain was the favorite against Italy too, but somehow you just had the feeling that Italy would do well. Still, Germany seems like a better team than Spain, and I'd still say they are favorites, but not by much.

Thank god Italy avoided suspensions by the way (except Thiago Motta).

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Rationally you'd think no way Italy beat Germany. But then they always beat Germany. And somehow they look near indestructible.

It can go either way imo, hell, I'd probably bet on Italy.
There are two certain winners in the quarters - France and Belgium. Those two matches should be played just for the round of applause Iceland and Wales should get for this achievement. For nothing else, because the winners are known already.

Poland-Portugal is the toughest call.
Germany-Italy is the reason why a EURO should be played at all.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
The outrage on TalkSport is glorious. What more do they expect from their national team when their own league is owned, coached, and has players from everywhere but England? Not a single one of their players on the national team is good enough to play for Real, Barca, Bayern, and Juve. They just collect fat checks from the overrated garbage clubs in the EPL.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The outrage on TalkSport is glorious. What more do they expect from their national team when their own league is owned, coached, and has players from everywhere but England? Not a single one of their players on the national team is good enough to play for Real, Barca, Bayern, and Juve. They just collect fat checks from the overrated garbage clubs in the EPL.
love the sports bar section of the show so much rage :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)