Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (3 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
@Berni99 @Ocelot

some non-conventional comparison of the groups' players:
http://index.hu/sport/futball/2016/eb/2016/06/14/posztonkent_osszehasonlitas_f-csoport_magyar/

it's in hungarian, but translates well to english with google translate. the numbers are clear though, regardless of the text's language: players are compared by their instat performance ratings, and the last two rows for every table are instat rating averages in the championship and the last one is for the national team. no surprise here btw: based on these ratings, portugal and austria have the strongest players for most positions. instat ranks dragovic above carvalho, fuchs above eliseu, alaba is of course outstanding between these cb's, and even junuzovic ranks slightly above moutinho.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
That many people here really think Italy are going to win it? I see them as contenders for sure, but I think France will become more comfortable as the tournament goes on and start to really show their strength. Surprised so many put Germany too with their shortcomings.

Jul 1, 2010
Italy won't get embarrassed but they're making semis at best. The lack of talent in midfield and in the striker department will make it hard for them to beat the best teams like Germany, France and Spain.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
In a 16 team tournament, a draw with a team like Iceland would be a bear disaster for Portugal. Now...meh. They can probably draw their next two games and still probably qualify in 3rd place. Fuck this 24 team shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)