Euro 2012 LIVE (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
iniesta was along with pirlo the best player of the tournament, but thats not my point. we will never agree on this, so why bother.
I'll close it with this , when siena , lecce , bologna , parma will be able to score 1 goal and keep the ball in possesion like spain does that day would be the day when i would accept a time limit

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I don't know if anybody talked about it , but seeing pirlo crying after the match and knowing that this was his last chance to win the euro made me feel really sad :sad:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
yes indeed that's very classy and shows a lotta respect for your opponent, now if the germans did it i understand they are machines and just dont figure in these things, but the lispers on the other hand they're knife twisters

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
so no one had any problems with the tapas running up the score after italy lost a man to injury and the game done with at 3-0?
i broke a nose from an annoying spanish fan who was going "ole" at the third and fourth goal

I don't know if anybody talked about it , but seeing pirlo crying after the match and knowing that this was his last chance to win the euro made me feel really sad :sad:
it gave me tears aswell

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It's a game. They did what they were supposed to. Fair play and all.

And yeah, Iniesta is amazing. Can't say enough good things about that dude. Player of the tournament.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
They just wanted to continue playing and impressing, it's not like they were trying to embarrass Italy.
Only that a complete clown like Torres can win the golden boot for starting on the bench and making garbage-time goals when the matches were already out of reach. :sergio:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)