Euro 2012 LIVE (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
4-0, 4-0......

I mean, I saw France get their asses handed, but this is just embarrassing. This Spanish team is going to dominate international for quite a while. And unless theres a team that can go toe to toe with them, I'll be like Hapsburg Spain all over again.
They are already the best team of all time. Even if one never watched them, the fact that they won every possible big trophy in the last 4 years without conceding a SINGLE GOAL in the 10 knock-out matches, would be enough to proclaim them the best of all time. And it's not even over for them. Only Xavi, Xabi and Iker are 30 or older.

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
it wasn't that embarassing as you people say it was...
No it wasn't but it totally ruined the great tornament the Azzurri had, "yeah they were good and all but Spain were just too much for them". I'm sure they weren't.

Isn't that a little harsh?
No. Hate that player.

Replacing Montolivo with Motta was a mistake imo btw. Montolivo was having a good game, probably Italy's most dangerous player upfront.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Spain will lose against a South American team, mark my words negrito.
bah the only decent team i see in south america is uruguay and i don't know how they will be in 2 years , argentina have by far the best attack in the world , but they are lacking in every other position as of now and brasil is not much either

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Guess what? I won monies!

Torres goes down in history as the only player to score in 2 euro finals

Juanito debuts and scores!

I think Torres also won the golden boot based on minutes played. (not sure)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
They are already the best team of all time. Even if one never watched them, the fact that they won every possible big trophy in the last 4 years without conceding a SINGLE GOAL in the 10 knock-out matches, would be enough to proclaim them the best of all time. And it's not even over for them. Only Xavi, Xabi and Iker are 30 or older.
I don't think the competition is that great though.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
No it wasn't but it totally ruined the great tornament the Azzurri had, "yeah they were good and all but Spain were just too much for them". I'm sure they weren't.

No. Hate that player.

Replacing Montolivo with Motta was a mistake imo btw. Montolivo was having a good game, probably Italy's most dangerous player upfront.
montolivio was terrible , still putting motta in the field was a horrible move

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
bah the only decent team i see in south america is uruguay and i don't know how they will be in 2 years , argentina have by far the best attack in the world , but they are lacking in every other position as of now and brasil is not much either
true and i hope Uruguay do the job. and i predict they will suffer in the next WC.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Guess what? I won monies!

Torres goes down in history as the only player to score in 2 euro finals

Juanito debuts and scores!

I think Torres also won the golden boot based on minutes played. (not sure)
from what i remember in the WC it was like this

Goals
Assists
Minutes Played

And i think torres is the only one with 3 goals and an assist
If it is by minutes played than i think it doesn't go to torres , if i remember correctly muller got it in the WC because he had more minutes than everyone else and i doubt torres has more minutes than balo

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
so messi will win the golden ball...spain won the euro...firenze didn't relegated..dp retired (order not important) - these are the - of the footbalistic season.

new season coming up !

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
from what i remember in the WC it was like this

Goals
Assists
Minutes Played

And i think torres is the only one with 3 goals and an assist
If it is by minutes played than i think it doesn't go to torres , if i remember correctly muller got it in the WC because he had more minutes than everyone else and i doubt torres has more minutes than balo
Muller got it because he had a higher goal rate per minutes on the field, ie scored the same while playing less but I'm not really sure.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
+ the resting days were not helping Italy either. I think the biggest mistake, was playing a not fully fit Chiellini. It worked against Germany, but tonight it failed and costed a goal.
btw, you are welcome for not betting you earlier otherwise now you'd have been the proud new owner of a Massimo Moratti avatar :D

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
prandelli didn't you saw it with chili 2 years ago
if you go attacking against spain you get killed
second, thirth and fourth are just counters of spain
dumb ass prandelli
you should defend against spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)