Euro 2012 LIVE (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Understandable, given it is 5 mins after such a game.
Yeah.

Anyway, congrats to the Azzurri fans for a great tournament. It's a great shame that the result in the final kind of destroys everything Italy did in the build up. For us the Juve fans, I think this euro showed that our team stands higher than we thought before the euros. The final reminded us that we're still far from the top, but we're definitely a team that can make the CL semis, just like Italy is a team that can make the next WC semis or final.

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I don't think you could dream up a worse final than what just happened. The last 30 mins were a meaningless, sick joke, but generally the team looked lethargic and poor aside from little spells. I would like to have seen Di Natale take his chance and 11 v 11, you never know, but generally every single thing went against Italy tonight.
Di Natale is beyond awful. It's really strange to see him socring that much in the league. He's a poor player belonged to a poor team. Not specifically because of the lost header and one on one, the way he was caught offside at some point in the game made me thought I was watching a serie C player.

Anyways, team looked really out of energy and concentration. It's hard to judge and Spain were clearly dominant but I kind of felt the players were already content to be in the final. The title could be only a bonus to them.

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
4-0, 4-0......

I mean, I saw France get their asses handed, but this is just embarrassing. This Spanish team is going to dominate international for quite a while. And unless theres a team that can go toe to toe with them, I'll be like Hapsburg Spain all over again.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
It was nonsense the first time you said it.
:D

no, it wasn't - considering the form of the two teams coming into this game and the previous game in the groups, people had started to see Italy as the favourite to win it ... and not just here among you italjuve junkies :p

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Di Natale is beyond awful. It's really strange to see him socring that much in the league. He's a poor player belonged to a poor team. Not specifically because of the lost header and one on one, the way he was caught offside at some point in the game made me thought I was watching a serie C player.

Anyways, team looked really out of energy and concentration. It's hard to judge and Spain were clearly dominant but I kind of felt the players were already content to be in the final. The title could be only a bonus to them.
Isn't that a little harsh?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
:agree: I'd say Spain were really not that good in the build up to the final, but today from the 10th minute (that's when I started watching :D), they were the superior side.

And oh, fuck Di Natale.
All that could wrong for Italy really went wrong. Wrong formation completely killing Marchisio's game thereby hampering Pirlo's game. Risking Chiellini failed causing the 1st goal. Blunder by Bonucci for the 2nd goal. Unlucky with Mota's injury. Shooting everything straight at Casillas.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Yeah.

Anyway, congrats to the Azzurri fans for a great tournament. It's a great shame that the result in the final kind of destroys everything Italy did in the build up. For us the Juve fans, I think this euro showed that our team stands higher than we thought before the euros. The final reminded us that we're still far from the top, but we're definitely a team that can make the CL semis, just like Italy is a team that can make the next WC semis or final.
problem is there is no pirlo next WC and probably no barzagli too

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
That 1 on 1 from Di Natale....that was the only thing he could do. 100% credit to Casillas for seeing that Di Natale can only shoot in one direction from that position and closing it perfectly. If you watch that chance again you will see that there was absolutely nothing else to do for Di Natale. Well, maybe not to shoot, but that way he was surely gonna waste the chance. That chance was all about Casillas realizing that the ball can go in only one direction.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
4-0, 4-0......

I mean, I saw France get their asses handed, but this is just embarrassing. This Spanish team is going to dominate international for quite a while. And unless theres a team that can go toe to toe with them, I'll be like Hapsburg Spain all over again.
I don't think Spail will win the World Cup.

Stats:
http://www.resultat.dk/kamp/pzP39GiJ/#kamp-statistik

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
it wasn't that embarassing as you people say it was...
Nah, 4-0 in a final is beyond embarrassing imo.

I was thinking, I can actually see Spain winning in 2014 too. A lot of their younger players are just as good as their older ones and if they keep this system they'll always be a pain in the ass to every opponent they play.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
bad formation to start with and i really don't want chiellini's injury gets serious.. Giovinco instead of Montolivo. early goal for italy and there is a hope if not then predict an ugly end.
Prandelli made every thing wrong today and we suffered .

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Nah, 4-0 in a final is beyond embarrassing imo.

I was thinking, I can actually see Spain winning in 2014 too. A lot of their younger players are just as good as their older ones and if they keep this system they'll always be a pain in the ass to every opponent they play.
Spain will lose against a South American team, mark my words negrito.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
:D

no, it wasn't - considering the form of the two teams coming into this game and the previous game in the groups, people had started to see Italy as the favourite to win it ... and not just here among you italjuve junkies :p
Broski, no.

Anyway, it's nice to see that Prandelli goes back to being clueless, Bonucci is back to being useless, Marchisio is back to being invisible, and Italy are a horrible team.

Beautiful familiarity.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
All that could wrong for Italy really went wrong. Wrong formation completely killing Marchisio's game thereby hampering Pirlo's game. Risking Chiellini failed causing the 1st goal. Blunder by Bonucci for the 2nd goal. Unlucky with Mota's injury. Shooting everything straight at Casillas.
+ the resting days were not helping Italy either. I think the biggest mistake, was playing a not fully fit Chiellini. It worked against Germany, but tonight it failed and costed a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)