Euro 2012 LIVE (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
it wont be like this, juventus dont have abate, monti or cassano. sorry alc there is a massive difference.
Not really, lets not be delusional, 6 Barca players (vs 6 Juve players), the Barca players missing from this Spain team are Valdes, Puyol, Dani Alves, Sanchez and Messi, so to say the least wouldnt expect much difference except prolly slight improvement in above positions, would be predictable display.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Congratulations to Spain. They actually deserved it. I really don't know what this will do to the Juve players. Still mad at Prandelli for risking Chiellini.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't think you could dream up a worse final than what just happened. The last 30 mins were a meaningless, sick joke, but generally the team looked lethargic and poor aside from little spells. I would like to have seen Di Natale take his chance and 11 v 11, you never know, but generally every single thing went against Italy tonight.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Balo's such a dirty piece of shit. At least there's some bright aspect in seeing his ass not winning anything and then acting like he's all that. He was good in one game. Shit player.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Congratulations to Spain. They actually deserved it. I really don't know what this will do to the Juve players. Still mad at Prandelli for risking Chiellini.
:agree: I'd say Spain were really not that good in the build up to the final, but today from the 10th minute (that's when I started watching :D), they were the superior side.

And oh, fuck Di Natale.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Not really, lets not be delusional, 6 Barca players (vs 6 Juve players), the Barca players missing from this Spain team are Valdes, Puyol, Dani Alves, Sanchez and Messi, so to say the least wouldnt expect much difference except prolly slight improvement in above positions, would be predictable display.
yup..a slap to reality for both italy and juventus..world class players make the difference..subs too. we will have a tough ucl so let's take little good steps.. let's not be delusional that we will surely win serie a or ucl or things like that. we need to stick to the plan, put other bricks to our house..and after 2,3 years we can nicely dream about european glory.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't think you could dream up a worse final than what just happened. The last 30 mins were a meaningless, sick joke, but generally the team looked lethargic and poor aside from little spells. I would like to have seen Di Natale take his chance and 11 v 11, you never know, but generally every single thing went against Italy tonight.
Yep.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Wow, what a way to confirm the "best NT of all time" tag.

Anyway, a question needs to be asked. Watching Spain under Del Bosque and without Messi playing like this and winning EVERYTHING, I wonder if Pep Guardiola or Messi was the reason why Barca couldn't be this superior and win everything? I think both were the reason. Thank God Messi is in Barca and Del Bosque isn't their coach. They were gonna win the last 5 CLs and La Ligas.
:D

Spain deserves it, they were just too good for this Italian team.

Great tournament by Italy, it's just a shame that they lost in that way.
:tup:

Italy didn't deserve a drubbing like this with the Motta injury and all but gotta give to Spain for showing up tonight ans showing they can be a menace even when the other team has more ball possession than them (in the 1st half at least).
Hats off to Italy for the great tournament but maybe they had a hard time dealing with the tag of "favourites" many were placing on their shoulders considering their performance up to the final and Spain's relatively poor form up to then. Italy just plain and simple didn't show up tonight.

Congrats to Spain for winning the tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)