Euro 2012 LIVE (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Spain defiinitely deserved winning two major competitions in a row. I'm not falling for this "luck" bullshit. They've dominated every team they played. They may be boring but so fucking what? You don't get extra points for being entertaining. Would still rather see Italy win, but if Spain do they'll really be up there as the best NT of all time.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Spain defiinitely deserved winning two major competitions in a row. I'm not falling for this "luck" bullshit. They've dominated every team they played. They may be boring but so fucking what? You don't get extra points for being entertaining. Would still rather see Italy win, but if Spain do they'll really be up there as the best NT of all time.
no freaking way, they would get slaughtered by much better teams in history. It's a more a lack of competition more than anything else. Even both 2006 WC finalists would beat Spain. Their supposed biggest challengers (Germany) have choked every time.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I don't know man. They're too consistent. Just because they seem boring doesn't mean they wouldn't win against some other big teams.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Spain defiinitely deserved winning two major competitions in a row. I'm not falling for this "luck" bullshit. They've dominated every team they played.
Beating Italy in a 0-0 match on PKs to get past the '08 quarters doesn't sound like any more domination to me than what Portugal just did to them this week. :pado:

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Beating Italy in a 0-0 match on PKs to get past the '08 quarters doesn't sound like any more domination to me than what Portugal just did to them this week. :pado:
Agreed ! Some people have selective memory. Just look at this tournament people talking about how Spain dominated yet in the first match Italia out played them and should have won

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
if del bosque comes in the field with a middfield of xavi , busquets , alonso and an attack of iniesta , fabregas/negredo , da silva spain will definetly lose .
If he actually becomes smart and puts something like this , alonso , xavi , iniesta and an attack of pedro , torres , da silva the italians will definetly lose

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Agreed ! Some people have selective memory. Just look at this tournament people talking about how Spain dominated yet in the first match Italia out played them and should have won
Italy didn't really outplay Spain, but they certainly matched them. Spain is the team that created the most problems to Italy. Draw was a fair result there because Di Natale's great chance for 2:1 was nullified by Torres' great chances at 1:1. But everybody thought Spain will badly outplay Italy, that the fact Italy matched them seems like they outplayed Spain :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)