Euro 2012 LIVE (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Sorta. But they've benefitted from some favorable lotteries to be on this streak of three titles.
if that the case and only/main reason why they are there, then Spain will definitely lose to Italy and "justice" will prevail :p

if however spain do beat Italy as well, then that would be one coincidence too many a.k.a. "a pattern" ;) ... so, in the end "justice" will again prevail :D

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
They deserve my ass. Portugal should have been there.
with 0 shots on target? I fail to see how that's worthy of deserving it more than Spain, to use the vocab so popular here.
Portugal should be given credit for limiting spain and their ball possession stats but they spent so much effort in doing so that they forgot to play their game and threaten on their own.
in the end Spain did more in creating goal-scoring chances and eventually did enough to go thru, hence why they are in the final and not Portugal, which I have to say exceeded my expectations in this tournament.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Portugal should be given credit for limiting spain and their ball possession stats but they spent so much effort in doing so that they forgot to play their game and threaten on their own.
Hey, buddy, you try to score goals with Hugo Almeida as your CF.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Hey, buddy, you try to score goals with Hugo Almeida as your CF.
a team is as strong as it's weakest link, swag - I am not disagreeing with you but it's not like spain, in some covert op, put Almeida there. :p

in the end of the day, if portugal didn't do enough to go thru, at least not more than spain, they didn't deserve to go thru, whether for the lack of a better striker or something else.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I was really surprised by Italy's performance last night. I thought they didn't have what it took to reach the finals, but I was wrong. Humble pie, eaten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)