Euro 2012 LIVE (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
No, but Portugal did less. I know everyone hates Spain and is tired of watching them play boring footie but it works for them. So far, they've always been the dominant team possession wise and stat wise. The game was close, I won't deny that but Spain was never threatened.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What are you going to do when Hugo Almeida is your CF? :pado:

Oh, I missed even Postiga tonight...

But Spain? What complete horseshit about them being the greatest team of all time. Had to survive Italy on PKs in '08, the Netherlands in '10, Portugal in '12...

This isn't the best team of all time. This is the luckiest penalty-taking team of all time.

Jul 1, 2010

But Spain? What complete horseshit about them being the greatest team of all time. Had to survive Italy on PKs in '08, the Netherlands in '10, Portugal in '12...

This isn't the best team of all time. This is the luckiest penalty-taking team of all time.
France 98-00 shits all over Spain 08-12.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011

didn't iniesta score the winning goal in extra-time ?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Should be an absolutely cracking game. A proxy Juventus V Bayern encounter.
You're right when we are talking about no.of representatives of Juventus and Bayern from each team.

But Germany play nothing like Bayern tbh ,they are very direct..It would be more like Juventus vs Dortmund/Real Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)