Euro 2012 LIVE (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
Alan Shearer said on the BBC that England is still one of the top 6 teams in the world :howler:

I wonder on which planet these English pundits live on.
The world?

Surely he means Europe. Even then it might be a little controversial. The four semi finalists, France looked slightly better in their game against them, Croatia and Denmark did well against the better teams.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I though only their commentators were stupid and arrogant.

Arsenal Gunners5 minutes ago

Shut up Pirlo. You are cheater and pansy forever. England are still better than Italy. You guys cheated your way to yet another win. Sometimes I dont want to live in such a disgusting world which allows losers like Italy to triumph over true champions like my England.

The facts still remain however
-Walcott has established himself as world's best after Sweeden match
-Ox will be the best in world in 2-3 years and make ppl say "Messi who?
-Italy are still full of wimpy 'men'. I pout men in italics because Italians are not real men like the English, but little boys posing as men. Italians whine, cry to ref, roll on ground like babies. Tell me that is not the action of little boy.

English = Real Men
Italy = Little boy

Seems like Little boys got lucky today. But we probably let them win because they hired their mafia to threaten our players anyways and throw the match, You cant put anything past the cheating Italians.

Link?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
just type the name into twitter search box.

---------- Post added 25.06.2012 at 13:32 ----------

The world?

Surely he means Europe. Even then it might be a little controversial. The four semi finalists, France looked slightly better in their game against them, Croatia and Denmark did well against the better teams.
I wouldn't rank England in the top 10. In no particular order: Spain, Germany, Portugal, Uruguay, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Italy, Holland, France/Croatia (depending on the day).

May 22, 2007
Jesus.

I wouldn't rank England in the top 10. In no particular order: Spain, Germany, Portugal, Uruguay, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Italy, Holland, France/Croatia (depending on the day).
That's very similar to my list. I had Croatia, France, Chile, Denmark, Ivory Coast and Russia around the sort of level of England.

Nedvěd

Alan Shearer said on the BBC that England is still one of the top 6 teams in the world :howler:

I wonder on which planet these English pundits live on.
:sergio:

Spain
Germany
Frace
Italy
Portugal
Netherlands
Denmark
Sweden
Ukraine
Russia
Croatia
Greece
Czech
Turkey
Argentina
Brazil
Uruguay
Mexico
Paraguay
Ghana
Japan

All > England

Alan Shearer stop doing acid. :sergio:

May 22, 2007
Aug 21, 2007. Enuf said. Punk'd in their back yard when it didn't even matter to Croatia...
On 21 November, the last day of UEFA Euro 2008 Qualifiers, Petrić was brought on as a substitute in the away fixture against England. With Croatia already qualified and the match tied at 2–2, he scored the winning goal from about 25 yards to send England out of Euro 2008. It was England's first competitive defeat at the New Wembley. After the match, he refused to swap his jersey, going on to say "this is the proudest moment of my career. I didn't want to swap this jersey for anything."

Pretty fucking smug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)