Euro 2012 LIVE (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
fuckin' Zlatan, so incredibly selfish.

Sweden had plenty of opportunities to punish England but he fucked most of them up.
Sweden are easily the worst team of the tournament without Zlatan. As talentless as Greece but not as lucky as them. And they have a player who plays for Al Hilal :lol:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Sweden are easily the worst team of the tournament without Zlatan. As talentless as Greece but not as lucky as them. And they have a player who plays for Al Hilal :lol:
sure but not playing the ball to the runner down the wing and taking a long distance shot while being blocked by 3 England players is hardly going to succeed.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
2.87 goals per match so far in the Euro. I think it beats all the big competitions in the final decade or more.
It is a good tournament. I like how the grass is left slightly longer and the ball is slightly heavier too. It's football again, not this outdoor version of futsal we have come to know. The minitable that is being created when three times are tied is still absolute shit though. No idea why they have a system like that, when it opens the way for blatant abuse.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It is a good tournament. I like how the grass is left slightly longer and the ball is slightly heavier too. It's football again, not this outdoor version of futsal we have come to know. The minitable that is being created when three times are tied is still absolute shit though. No idea why they have a system like that, when it opens the way for blatant abuse.
Croatia can too suffer from the mini table rule if Spain and Croatia play 0:0 and Italy beats Ireland 1:0.

Italy will win the group on equal points with Spain and Croatia, despite the poorer goal difference than both Croatia and Spain.

---------- Post added 16.06.2012 at 00:17 ----------

He's trying to take the second box under my avatar away from me. He's playing right now and getting closer and closer to my record. :D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
How can Italy still win the group Alen? I don't understand. Because heir draw record with Spain and Croatia had more goals in it? Assuming the circumstances that they win against Ireland and Spain Croatia draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)