Euro 2012 LIVE (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
well the game against russia did for prandelli
since then prandelli changed his system so yes it says sometimes something atleast for him :)
he saw enough to change his system to the juve system as much as possible. which is a smart move of him IMO
He took out Buffon and several other key players, before Russia scored three goals. Friendly didn't matter.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 9, 2006
Italian friendlies:
2010 vs. cameroon 0-0, mexico 1-2, switzerland 1-1, cote'd'ivore 0-1, romania 1-1
2011 germany 1-1, ukraine 2-0, ireland 0-2, spain 2-1, poland 2-0, uruguay 0-1
2012 usa 0-1, russia 0-3

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
you guys really don't understand
after that game prandelli changed his system from that lame 4-3-1-2 to a 3-5-2 that is my point
and to me that looks a bit desperate but it is the only choice he had.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
you guys really don't understand
after that game prandelli changed his system from that lame 4-3-1-2 to a 3-5-2 that is my point
and to me that looks a bit desperate but it is the only choice he had.
Desperate or smart? Desperate would imply he's got no other options. Which is false

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Prandelli could as well call on Conte to lead the team while he's at it.

I'm with Janna on this one, except that I think Prandelli is actually a good coach, but trying a new system days before the tournament is quite desperate.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Desperate or smart? Desperate would imply he's got no other options. Which is false
desperate since he has no other options or at least he don't see them as an option.

---------- Post added 10.06.2012 at 15:33 ----------

]Prandelli could as well call on Conte to lead the team while he's at it.[/B]

I'm with Janna on this one, except that I think Prandelli is actually a good coach, but trying a new system days before the tournament is quite desperate.
that is my point :tup:
I don't think prandelli is a bad coach but also not a good coach just average

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Italy should take risks as the Netherlands and play some youth.. Motta is SHIIIIIT IMO and should make way for Nocerino..
like that will ever happen in italy
whole italy was like :wth: when verratti got called up
and whole holland is like :tup: :tup: :tup: narsingh, L. de Jong, willems etc are called up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)