Euro 2012 LIVE (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
ok, you know its bad when people stop differentiating between when your trolling and when your being serious, barring the post above you, there has not been a single trace of trolling for a long time, come on man :D
I know that in your heart you want Italy to win it, Fred :). Join the gang, ditch the avatar. Balotelli's for everyone.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I know that in your heart you want Italy to win it, Fred :). Join the gang, ditch the avatar. Balotelli's for everyone.
If Italy win today, then you may get your wish.

If Italy wins, i will lose control over my avatar for a month.

---------- Post added 01.07.2012 at 21:35 ----------

naah..the most splendid offensive formation i've seen was at madrid with zizou as regista.
Well done Alen and Jack!

Though i will say Zizou >>>>>>>> Messi, Xavi and co

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
In club football, they are more or less same. I'd see how Pep does in international football before passing judgement.

but you can add to the mix, that pep plays the sexiest football on earth.
The only sex there is in Pep's football is Drogba's cowk cumming all over that sexy football.

Listen, Pep was outplayed and humiliated by Di Matteo. Di Matteo! The man who coached Milton Keynes Dons a couple of years ago. Every win in Pep's life is shadowed by that defeat to Roberto absolutenobodyinfootballworld Di Matteo.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Cesc starts :weee:

Even though i'd rather Spain win, and i think that Cesc's inclusion ahead of Torres is a wrong decision. I'm happy about it, but only because i'm biased :heart:

I hope he scores two goals and becomes the tournament's top scorer :xfinger:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Just to give you guys a background story over this whole Fred - Fr3sh affair. I beat him in a bet and made him have anti azzurri avatars for all this time, but to spice things up, i suggested that the bet be cancelled, and reversed if Italy win today. Unnecessary risk that i might regret in a couple of hours :scared:

I hope Marchisio scores a hattrick and becomes the tournament's top scorer :xfinger:

:p
meh :p

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I hope he scores two goals and becomes the tournament's top scorer :xfinger:
Fuck you! My money is on Balotelli and him alone can as it is right now would bring me 1750 SEK. Italy winning will give me 900 SEK.

Get out of here you jinx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)