Euro 2012 LIVE (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Virtually none. Especially not when you compare the kind of chances to the Italian ones. 4-0 would have been a very justified result. Germany were okay the first 20 minutes, but it was only because Italy and Buffon were nervous. After that, they were nowhere.
Yup.

Lahm's shot over the bar early in the second half was the only clear chance.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
@acmilan

Final game, this is it.

I'm leaning towards a 0-0 draw on 90 mins, 1-1 is possible but I think 0-0 Is likelier.

I could also see an outside possibility of Italy or Spain (particularly Spain) winning it 1-0 in 90 mins.

Thoughts?

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
this final will be about leaders..offensive or defensive players who will lead their team to victory...maximum concentration is needed for italy from the first to the final whistle...after spain's pathetic game vs portugal, and italy winning against the germans everyone is seeing italy as favourites. i expect spain to play a different football, more possesion than ever, a lot of tiki taka and so on..and i expect a solid, to never be forgotten performance from italia.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
this final will be about leaders..offensive or defensive players who will lead their team to victory...maximum concentration is needed for italy from the first to the final whistle...after spain's pathetic game vs portugal, and italy winning against the germans everyone is seeing italy as favourites. i expect spain to play a different football, more possesion than ever, a lot of tiki taka and so on..and i expect a solid, to never be forgotten performance from italia.
This.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
why not, it's better for italian defenders to face torres fresh than late in the game.
:agree:

with the midget front 3, Spain has more cover and ball possession, even if they have virtually no penetration, making it tough to score on them. Italy's best shot would be to score first and as early as possible as that would play into their favourite tactical approach and make them very dangerous on the counter. The more the game progresses without a goal, with a fresh Torres in, Spain would have the advantage, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)