Euro 2012 LIVE (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Omg. I didn't see this coming at all. I was pretty sure it was Englands night with all the missed chances. Italy were phenomenal tonight. Yes they didn't get on the scoresheet, but most teams would struggle against a team that parked the bus. England were good in defense, but even when it went to penalties you could see the Italians just believed and wanted it more. What a feeling, I was so drained. I couldn't even fucking celebrate. Exhausted.

juvechampions

Feb 27, 2006
germany has better midfield players and more pace than england but i think their strikers can easily matcup by italy defence.Ozil must be man marked as he does all the game and of course italy must not be so generous in front of goal like tonight

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
Without Chiellini Italy are screwed against Germany

Oh well, it is simply outstanding that Italy made it this far in the first place. Then again, English incompetence helped.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Injury? Do they have anyone missing due to cards? Why are the cards not cleared after the group stages?
Cards are cleared after the 1/4's iirc.

Schweinie could be injured for the match. Ankle problem.

Italy will miss Maggio though due to suspension.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Italy don't need Maggio if they are planning on playing with 4 at the back against Germany. It's highly doubtful that Chiellini can make it in time, but if he did that'd be both awesome and miraculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)