Euro 2008 qualif's draw (15 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Maresca said:
damn, what a group for italy.. time to kick some ass

time to sell some frenches before transfer period ends:p

I hope if italy loose to france then capello and moggi personally puts all our france players to bench and use only last 10 minutes.....:p

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Decent group for Bosnia, I dont think we could have got a much better draw, altho I would have liked someone else than Hungary from the 5th pot. Oh well, all these teams are beatable, we have a decent chance of qualifying IMO.

Group C

Greece
Turkey
Norway
Bosnia
Hungary
Moldova
Malta

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Zlatan said:
Decent group for Bosnia, I dont think we could have got a much better draw, altho I would have liked someone else than Hungary from the 5th pot. Oh well, all these teams are beatable, we have a decent chance of qualifying IMO.

Group C

Greece
Turkey
Norway
Bosnia
Hungary
Moldova
Malta
A & C groups are quite funny, both lack the strongest favorites and look like pretty even. I'm certain that this time Finland will challenge everyone for real. Portugal can be beaten on a good day (they've been won by Finland before), Serbia is unpredictable but beatable (they've also been won by Finland before), Belgians aren't what they use to be (and quite naturally they've been won quite recently too!). The trips to East are always hard, but to be honest Azeris and Kazacs aren't the hardest ones.

ROY & THE BOYS: ALL THE KINGS MEN!!!!11 :pint: :star: :pint:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Erkka said:
A & C groups are quite funny, both lack the strongest favorites and look like pretty even. I'm certain that this time Finland will challenge everyone for real. Portugal can be beaten on a good day (they've been won by Finland before), Serbia is unpredictable but beatable (they've also been won by Finland before), Belgians aren't what they use to be (and quite naturally they've been won quite recently too!). The trips to East are always hard, but to be honest Azeris and Kazacs aren't the hardest ones.

why you swear before...?

didnt want to travel kazac?

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Maresca said:
I hope it will not be so diffecult to get tickets as in germany.
Well, only god knows that. In the case of Germany, its very unfair. You gotta be the Mafia to get tickets. Its a shame that football is turning into a snop sport, as many sponsors will give tickets to rich asses. I hate rich guys and the whole high society!

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Erkka said:

its poland vs. finland. :D We gotta watch this one together with a bottle of vodka, he? :D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Stephan said:
why you swear before...?

didnt want to travel kazac?
Yes, the teams drawn from below (Kazacs, Azeris and Armenians) aren't the easiest, but since Belgium, Poland, Serbs and Portuguese are comparably easy, I don't give a damn. :pint:

A_LAcki said:
its poland vs. finland. :D We gotta watch this one together with a bottle of vodka, he? :D
I'm all up for it. Heck, if the dates match as I expect them to, I might even go to Poland myself. :star:

venom said:
Make that at least two bottles. :D
:D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
By the way, last games Finland vs. group:

Portugali: 27.3.2002: 4-1, Porto
Puola: 26.4.2000: 0-0, Poznan
Serbia & Montenegro: 7.6.2003: 3-0, Helsinki
Belgia: 15.8.2001: 4-1, Helsinki
Armenia: 9.10.2004: 3-1, Tampere
Azerbaidzhan: 6.9.2003: 2-1, Baku
Kazakstan: ei pelattuja otteluita

Looking very very nice!

The winner takes it all, mjiiiitaaaaah?!?"?!>ZZS>>Z¤#"#¤ :pint: x 12

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)