Euro 2008 qualif's draw (1 Viewer)

Débora_BR

Apr 9, 2004
:D

They showed the last two Euros, especially Euro2004, bacause it was in Portugal and Portugal's coach is Scolari. I couldnt see Euro2000 because of the School. But I saw almost every match of Euro2004. :p

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
guys i just keep thinking about euro2008 already....and the draw....i think italy has very good chanses to win euro2008 when we use right tactics.

i mean think about this:

end of old forwards for sure....

these might be the forwards for 2008 imo....well 2010 definetly!!!

1. Cassano
2. Gilardino
3. Pazzini
4. Rossi
5. Volpato
(6. Toni)

I have to admit i dont know how many forwards can be called(btw how many for wc 2006?)

Now you might say am i insane....but this is how i think about this....

Gila and cassano will play in wc2006 already and are likely to be starters in euro2008 if all goes in the right way....

I think Toni is more like a one season surpriser but if he plays well in wc2006 and even after i think he should play in euro also

Pazzini looks very great player and i think soon he will be the best player for viola, not like Toni now....

Rossi is very skillfull, the only problem is that he plays in epl...so coach might not call him....but he is really great, great crosses, runs and powerfull shots....very good.....similar to giggs if you understand and i think soon he will take over giggs position in manu lineup....AM position instead of totti for him for example

Volpato...well thats another story....more like a backup....

---

Let me tell you the other story then....volpato is loaned right now...personally i think he will be taken back to juve when dp retires what i think he might do before euro2008! why? because cap stays and dp knows his not gona play much anymore and his chanses to make it to euro2008 arent good anymore.....he also will be 34 if i am not mistaken(1974 born)
But thats not all.....some here keep saying sell trez...like before this season...

I think somewhere before, more though after euro juve will sell him...he is born 1977 so somewhere 30 or 31....and i think with that money juve will buy cassano from real....(his 2 year contract is over)

Now you might ask what is that....but think yourself

then we would have ibra,mutu,cassano,volpato...

i would sell zala also and get a replacemennt for him also if needed(because of age again...) but 4 forwards is also great....

Then juve would use either mutu-ibra or cassano-ibra....(depends if mutu gona play in nedved position or as a forward and we get nedved replacement)....Volpato would get just some action with juve...like more in coppa or as a subs, because his still young.....

----

I know its all my own thoughts and speculations but personally i think dp is right now just trying to get that wc place and after world cup if cap stays i cant see him playing much and i think he understands there isnt much need to either...he will have his 200record already and well maybe juve win CL also this year so i think he might really retire(i mean whats the reason to play 10minutes in every match end?)....sorry dp BIG fans but thats what i think when i think about future.....

I know it all may sound a little bit weard because there is still so much time before euro2008 and so many things can happen but right now i think about it so....

I mean, well if you have so few hours left before the draw you just ask yourself hm...what chanses italy has in euro2008....

---

The only thing is, i wonder will gattuso and pirlo start in euro2008? how old are they? and also nesta,canna will be liek over 30...more actully like 34 or 35 even.....

I know its too early to talk about this, but i think euro2008 italy might have the best collection of forwards...and even better in wc2010, because then they all have played NT games...right now gila and cassano probably only play in wc2006.....

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
euro2008
favourites are holland, italy, england and sweden...
why? holland has many young players already now, and they will be at their best in euro2008...

If italy coach just picks the right players/forwards and use attacking play more"(we could loose even with those forwards) then italy has a very good chanse)

england...they have a good midfield...if they get good forwards not that liverpool basketball look a like guy....

sweden....well you all keep saying ibra will win the players awards and bla bla bla....though vital thing is if larsson plays or not, because larsson with ibra is very good because larsson can finish well....

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Its all about mentallity!!! if italy loose that stupid one goal score thing we could score many goals with those players....and well gk...buffon if is recovered from injury full fit then his good, and i actually see curci to be also a good gk.....

very much depends who will be the coach after world cup....

----

I mean after world cup...its the end of all those pieros and vieris and pippos for sure!!!

And we need to start with a new team......
---

I hope italy gets from pot a greece or cech republic...because other are strong...cech will be without neddy after wc for sure...

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
venom said:
So Eurosport is not showing the draw? F*ck off you c*nts who decided to show this Australian Open match instead.:disagree: :tdown:
Sama.

Kuka muuten tunnustaa?!
Eurosportin sivuilta:

Aki Hiltunen: "Group of death for FINLAND would be: Czech Republic, Italy, Denmark, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Kazakhstan."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)