Euro 2008 LIVE (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Remember when the match was on and if you looked closely there was an Ambulance sitting in the corner of the stadium? Well apparently that was where fans were taken who wouldn't accept the 5,000 Euros, and inside the Ambulance they were met by Torsten Frings who tied them up and cut off their hands while he screamed in German, "DO YOU DENY THIS MONEY, COCKSUCKER? DO YOU DENY THE GAME WAS FAIR?" *chop*, as Arne Friedrich blasts the French National Anthem on a boom box so people don't hear the screams. :shocked: And they purposely video recorded it. :shocked:

I'm watching the replay on CBC right now.

juventus1897

Sep 19, 2006
No one can stop the Germans in the final, since they reach there, its their for the taking...
Yes, no one. Well except the Russians...and probably the Spanish...but yeah, besides that, on one can stop them. If they can barely beat that improvised Turkish team than its theirs for the taking.

It's fate tho, Ballack will never win an international Final.

Mar 3, 2008
Remember when the match was on and if you looked closely there was an Ambulance sitting in the corner of the stadium? Well apparently that was where fans were taken who wouldn't accept the 5,000 Euros, and inside the Ambulance they were met by Torsten Frings who tied them up and cut off their hands while he screamed in German, "DO YOU DENY THIS MONEY, COCKSUCKER? DO YOU DENY THE GAME WAS FAIR?" *chop*, as Arne Friedrich blasts the French National Anthem on a boom box so people don't hear the screams. :shocked: And they purposely video recorded it. :shocked:

Was it Really Torsten Frings or Torsten Frings disguised as Lilian Thuram?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Major respect to the Turkish player. What a performance!!! a what great determination and workrate!!! and they were playing with so many of their important players missing. Terim has done great with these guys. I hope he sticks with them for the WC.

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
Turkey was better on the pitch though they were weaker, IMO, they played with 110 or even 150 percent of their abilities. This was just the spirit that most teams should be jealous with.

I don't think this match was fixed or sort of. The fact is Germans were stronger and they kept their consistency till the last minutes so they won. This is very difficult for me to say who was more deserved.

To Turkey guys: congratulations, you guys had a great great match and I admire this team spirit.

To Germans: congrat too, good luck with the final !

Apr 12, 2004

Arne and Torsten, hardcore mother fuckers....

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
No one can stop the Germans in the final, since they reach there, its their for the taking...
Last time Germany were in a final, the boys got spanked by Brazil in WC.

About the game, a lot of credit has to go the turks. They played a very good game and showed a lot of passion and drive that could've pushed them over the line if they had their full team.

Germany played almost exactly as the Austria game. The players looked jaded and
disoriented, and when Turkey started putting pressure on the backline and the two central midfielders the solutions were scarce. Before Schweini's goal there wasn't a single decent attempt on goal. The 2nd half wasn't much better but it was an improvement with the introduction of Frings as he has better vision than Rofles( who impressed me a lot tbh). Credit to them for sticking in there and some players actually stepped up and showed glimpses of good goal movement.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Indeed, that was the real score.

Did you know that every fan left the match with 5,000 Euros in hand? I wonder if anyone will tell...
No it was Germany 3 - Turkey 2. Quit being such a sore loser. The Turks just weren't good enough to beat the Germans. Tough luck, try again next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)