Euro 2008 LIVE (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
that gay referee screwed the portugese big time..a blatant foul and a red card to friedrich.the level of refereeing has been rubbish so far...i hate germany.. i see them as a glorified version of greece 04..no creativity whatsoever and they rely on free kicks or corners to take advantage of their tall lumberjacks...
Give me a break... Pepe could have seen red as he elbowed Klose in the face.

Jesus Christ stop crying about referees.

All I see here are a bunch of Ronaldos.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
that gay referee screwed the portugese big time..a blatant foul and a red card to friedrich.the level of refereeing has been rubbish so far...i hate germany.. i see them as a glorified version of greece 04..no creativity whatsoever and they rely on free kicks or corners to take advantage of their tall lumberjacks...
:lol:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
i said it after their first game, portugal's backline is shaky; though theres a lot of young players coming through the ranks the future doesnt look too bright for the portos
Portugal's back four was never solid. No idea why it was hyped up to be so great.

Like I said before, I would take Spain's defense over Portugal all the friggin time. We'll see how it works against the Italians though.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
lol the most expensive defense in the world ... lol that's what they said about portugals backline ... oh how i love it that c.ronaldo did not do anything ... he was brought into the tunnel immediately because they did not want anyone to see this prick cry ....

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I guess you missed the first goal then.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Germany simply were better and deservly won it!

Congrats.Portugal play nice,but still as always,not good enough.

Well Done.Really great game.
To open the 1/4 finals with a 3-2 game,amazing.

I hope we keep it up like that:)

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
- Podolski has exploded into some player this tournament. Game raiser or does Bayern not suit him?
- Schweini >>> Ronaldo. Directness vs fanciness, you all saw what won.
- Deco is a fantastic player. Lucky whoever get him.
- Postiga; Does he have more than one facial expression?

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
the first goal was what we call "the exception that proves the rule"..russians can create situations like this while blindfolded..it was obvious that after this the only way they could threaten the portugese was by free kicks..

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
- Podolski has exploded into some player this tournament. Game raiser or does Bayern not suit him?
- Schweini >>> Ronaldo. Directness vs fanciness, you all saw what won.
- Deco is a fantastic player. Lucky whoever get him.
- Postiga; Does he have more than one facial expression?
I agree with everything :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)