Euro 2008 LIVE (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's the way they have thrown us out, thats the reason i'm supporting Germany in this match.
By not giving up and scoring a last second goal when they had every reason to collapse?

It would be one thing if they cheated, pulled a jersey, flailed for PK with a dive in the box... but I see little wrong with the way they did it. I'd be pulling for Germany if they did some of those offenses to draw the match. But they didn't, and I'm pulling for Turkey (Portugal vindication aside ;) ).

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
By not giving up and scoring a last second goal when they had every reason to collapse?

It would be one thing if they cheated, pulled a jersey, flailed for PK with a dive in the box... but I see little wrong with the way they did it. I'd be pulling for Germany if they did some of those offenses to draw the match. But they didn't, and I'm pulling for Turkey (Portugal vindication aside ;) ).
you ve been quite the jinx lately :p could you pull for ze germans, thanks

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Well done, Señor Canardo. I should have known the Hiddink factor would come to the fore.

But it wasn't until I saw them play Greece that I saw the potential.

Miki

Jun 18, 2008

They didn't cheated, but you can't say that they deserved to win the game.
If they were the better side, ok, i wouldn't say a word. But you must admit, all their determination aside, they really had luck.

juventus1897

Sep 19, 2006
True, but you gotta love them for being total underdogs. They're teaching their 3rd goalie to be a striker right now :D Germany losing would be the biggest upset, way bigger than Russia eliminating Holland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)