Not open for further replies.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Fair result.

Stupid coaches.

Useless strikers in the two sides.

Idiot referee.

And my cat can play better than Di Natali. At least, she acts better when wanting to appear injured and neigbours don't whistle when she catches the ball.

Spain is the weakest team in the Semi final.

I'm sleepy.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
And the most important thing: Juventini did what they should have done. Brilliant Chiellini and Buffon. Camo started to go back to his normal rhythm, and Del Piero can't be blamed for anything.

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
You know what, I guess there are a lot of you guys even knew Di Natale choked before he shot. I just looked at his face, and I knew it immediately, it was dark and nervous. It was like there was "Oops, I'm gonna fail" right on his forehead.

So why the hell Donadoni did not know it? What a boring match !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kami

Cappocannoniere
Sep 2, 2007
1) Donadoni had shocking tactics. FIRE HIM.
2) Toni played SHIT all tournament. Why bother taking Boriello? Give the lad a chance.
3) Listeing to the BBC commentators, it's not as if Spain played beautiful football, they played SHIT themselves. (Italy did too) - What happened to that awesome duo up front?
4) Leading on from point 3), TORRES WAS CHIELLINI'S BITCH ALL NIGHT LONG.
5) Perotta? Who? What did he do this match? Trequartista? WHY? Back to pont 1).
6) Impressed me this tournament: Chiellini, Panucci, Cassano, Ambrosini.
7) Where was De Rossi tonight? asleep.
8) Why bring on Del Piero for 10mins? Perotta for Del Piero at half time would have been a better solution, or even for Di Natale at half time.

Bah.

:bigscarf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)