Euro 2008 Fantasy Football (3 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I got it now thanks. One more question, does it matter where the players get placed on the pitch because it seems they get placed automatically after you click their name.

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #44
    I got it now thanks. One more question, does it matter where the players get placed on the pitch because it seems they get placed automatically after you click their name.
    You choose 4 defenders, 4 middies, 3 forwards, and one goalie.

Your only additional choices from there is choosing your bench player (who can come in as a sub if injury or non-starting for one of your starters) and your captain (who gets double points).

By choosing whom you "bench", ie., sits in the squad below the line of your starters, you can also alter your "formation" -- which really is inconsequential other than choosing who your starting scorers should be. When looking at your squad, click the "down" arrow under the player's jersey for whom you want to sit on the bench, replacing him with your currently assigned benchwarmer (aka "Substitute" in the graphics).

OP
    swag

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #48
    Are you sure thats the code? Its telling me its invalid
    Sounds like you're on the wrong URL. Try the other one for the newer game.

I did not doctor the screenshot I added as an attachment showing the code, that's for sure. :lol:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    Singed up,again.

I tried to view the table and i got this.This isnt the table,or is it?I know the tournament hasnt started,but i thought they were taking friendlies into consideration too.

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    Joined, i have no idea who 10 out of the 20 participants are lol. Who should be my captain Torres or Cristiano Ronaldo?

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    Who are:

Myles Wyse
    Felix Voyle
    Billy Kingsmill
    adnan setaih
    Michael Perry
    Rosetta Attene
    Siddharth Bolurker
    heiz harry
    Roman Rozman
    Matiss Klavins
    doni chivu
    ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)