Euro 2008 Draw LIVE (3 Viewers)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
If im not wrong, its all about last two qualifications (in this case - EURO2008 and WC 2006).
If thats the case then thats just wrong if they are going to include wc qualifications then you dont come higher than world cup winners so Italy ought to have been seeded.

Anyways its all political anyways so it does not really matter.

Austria would be like Belgium in euro 2000 and not qualify for the latter stages as they are dire and have been for a while now sadly

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
If thats the case then thats just wrong if they are going to include wc qualifications then you dont come higher than world cup winners so Italy ought to have been seeded.

Anyways its all political anyways so it does not really matter.

Austria would be like Belgium in euro 2000 and not qualify for the latter stages as they are dire and have been for a while now sadly
i mean and actually wrote wc qualifiers not the finals or whole tournament. of course FIFA are bastards and their rankings is pure bs, but i dont see anyting bad in giving the third/second nations a chance, thats also UEFA tactic how to popularize football there. I even date to say, that its the only way how Seria A can survive not becoming similar to EPL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)