Euro 2004 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #302
    Czech Rep.-Netherlands 18' Good play by Rosicky, 1-2 with Koller, 3-4!! Lays it off for Smicer to try one!! Straight at Van der Sar, but a superb move!!

haha, dutch are being dominated ;)

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #303
    Davids was the one sent off :down: but oh well...

Czech Rep.-Netherlands 19' : Holland Sub: Bosvelt on for Overmars, to try to fill the Davids-shaped gap in Holland's midfield.

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #304
    Czech Rep.-Netherlands 23' Bosvelt on a sixpence for Van Nistelrooy!! Blocked!

Czech Rep.-Netherlands 21' Van der Vaart has go... comes back to van Bommel!!!! Saved by Cech. Not the hardest of saves, and very comfortable for the outstanding youngster, currently plying his trade at Rennes.

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #305
    Czech Rep.-Netherlands 25'
    Bad news for Zdenek Grygera, he's had to come off...

crap, now this is bad news :frown:

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #306
    Czech Rep.-Netherlands 37' IT'S RAINING GOALS!!!! Nedved sends Poborsky through, and the Sparta man lifts his chip high over Van der Sar and into the net... 2-0!!!!

haha :p ;) (simpsons laugh)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I can't believe that mental defective Meier let play run after 4 min overtime which is what was shown, then Denmark equalizes at the last minute and Romania are out :wallbang:

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    Some countries never cease to disappoint you, Poland after qualifying for the wc have gone backwards

Israel who , i have always liked some of their players and did actually think they might be like Turkey but never seem to win big matches and lose or draw against teams they should beat

Ukraine just never cease to astound me, i mean how can you possibly draw with N/ireland who have failed to score in 13 matches ( now a world record)

I do hope Wales make it via the play offs as they deserve to after all these years and they started brilliantly

My goodness, hasn't Germany turned into a completely mediocre team, how can you struggle with Scotland, Lithuania and Iceland (with the greatest respects to them countries) with not one single decent striker, Ballack and Kahn aside the rest are just average or in Jeremies, Dreisler(if he is ever fit), and Schneider's cases just above average

Nice to hear that Carew decked Arne Riise (being a Liverpool player is enough to deserve a good whack)

Jun 24, 2004
    ok.. da denmark/sweden was a fix up!!!!! ok listen..
    so italy started off not too good wit bolgaria, as soon as bolgaria scored dey started to come in stronger, 2nd half, dey scored 5 mins into da game! denmark and swedens score was 2-1! den italy scored deir 2nd goal 1-2 mins left into da game.. den sweden scores to tie 2-2.. and da denmark goalie helped put da goal in so like wtf.. what is dat? y r they even allowing that!!! ITALY SHOULD STIL BE IN!!!! and also denmark and sweden kept stopping every now and then to plan stuffs! and.. 15 mins left in the italy/bolgaria game, bolgaria kept getting 'injuried' juss so they could take up time so italy coudn't score!!! i dunno about anyone else but me and many people i know.. know this was a fixed game and aren't too happy about it!!!

Dhaliwich

Aug 24, 2003
    What the f**k! okay, that is probably the biggest load of s**t I have ever heard! Almost all the italien players are just like spoiled little children, that say all kinds of shit when things isn't going their way. They played like s**t in almost every match. People who actually saw the Denmark-Sweden match would also know that both teams fought their ass off in that game.
    persionaly as a dane, I am both angry and offended by that post
    by forza-italia7. That is totally disrespectful towards all scandinavia, and Denmark. First Totti (or the italian lama, as I call him now ;-), and now this s**t.
    I hope/know this isn't the commen oppinion in Italy, but please save at least some of your dignety and stop blaming everyone else for you own failiure.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)