Euro 2004 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Just saw a review of todays games on TV...

Scotland 1-1 Germany :LOL: :howler:

Romania 2-0 Bosnia-Herzegovina - Great goal by Ganea :thumb:

Belarus 0-2 Holland - Great goal by Overmars! :thumb: :eek: Kluiverts wasn't that bad either...

Denmark 1-0 Norway - I saw the match... But I just had to see the highlights again... :strong: I'll be watching Grønkjærs goal many times I think! :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dj juve ] ++
San Marino 0-6 Sweden

im surprise they scored so much ;)

with their coach :rolleyes:
WOW... I totally missed that :wallbang: How could I be so blind...

Well, after all they're the second best team in Scandinavia... Go Sweden!

OP
Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #230
    with a nation with so much talent(ibrahimovic, kallstrom, svensson(s) etc) they've been pathetic in the quals i think..

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++
    Well, after all they're the second best team in Scandinavia... Go Sweden!
    Well, **** you then.

I guess I could stir up a big argument in this thread with karlberg and Erik, but I'm not up for it after defending Juve some weeks ago. Instead, I will express my emotions with a smilie: :groan:

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
    with a nation with so much talent(ibrahimovic, kallstrom, svensson(s) etc) they've been pathetic in the quals i think..
    That's because Sweden plays better when they play against better teams.

And we're not second best, we're the best :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I wanted to see the game but it was on TV3 and I don't get it here. I hope the Romania game will be shown on public tv though. Anyway, congrats Denmark I guess. :undecide:

Was it any good, Torkel?

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    I wanted to see the game but it was on TV3 and I don't get it here. I hope the Romania game will be shown on public tv though. Anyway, congrats Denmark I guess. :undecide:

Was it any good, Torkel?
    Nja, it wasn't anything spectacular. Norway actually started attacking pretty much at the end, so it got exciting.

Denmark won it fair and square, so that was pretty ok. IMO we should have gotten a penalty, but it wasn't 100% and it would have been unfair, so no harm. If Semd changes the lineup a bit we should beat Romania on wednesday, and we'll be through.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    i think karlberg has chickened away :D ;)
    Hell no! Just looking at some other threads... that's all... ;)

++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++

Well, **** you then.

I guess I could stir up a big argument in this thread with karlberg and Erik, but I'm not up for it after defending Juve some weeks ago. Instead, I will express my emotions with a smilie: :groan:
    Just speaking the truth dude...
    No need to use that sort of language.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    And I forgot, the TV3 broadcast was pretty ridicilous. It lasted for 8 hours and something, and Åge Hareide got in a word fight with a guy from Danish TV3. He seemed really pissed, maybe he knew the guy from before or something...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Well I have my doubts about Romania, they're strong. But it's doable I think. :)

You know anything about screenings for the Romania game?

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
    And I forgot, the TV3 broadcast was pretty ridicilous. It lasted for 8 hours and something, and Åge Hareide got in a word fight with a guy from Danish TV3. He seemed really pissed, maybe he knew the guy from before or something...
    Well... that is no surprise. The guys from danish TV3 is a bunch of *very bad word*

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)