Euro 2004 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
HOLLAND 3 - 0 BELARUSSIA :cool:

Click here for a full match report! Scroll to post number 217! :)
quite the game huh. Bummer about Van der Vaart getting injured, but everyone played well.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I have decided that after every matchday I will make a dream team. Here is my team for the weekend's matches :

------------------------------------Kahn
---------------De Boer-----------Nesta-------------Chivu
--------------------------Ballack------------Davids
----Wiltord---------------------------------------------------------Riise
-----------------------------------Valeron
-------------------Tommason----------------Del Piero

Other mentionable performers were Raul and Arif Erdem. Certainly I cannot mention everyone as I did not watch all 90 mins of every single match,but I've done the best I can.

OP
Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #105
    team of the match day, Faroe Island (serious) for the 2-2 draw against the much fancied Scotties

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++
    team of the match day, Faroe Island (serious) for the 2-2 draw against the much fancied Scotties
    Much fancied scotties?:confused:

Team of the week was definitely Bulgaria for going to Belgium and winning 2-0 and also Wales as going away to beat a team which has Litmanen and Hyppia is quite the feat

Scotland are now a very terrible team so they are the plonkers of the week

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by DP's_Apprentice ] ++
    I have decided that after every matchday I will make a dream team. Here is my team for the weekend's matches :

------------------------------------Kahn
    ---------------De Boer-----------Nesta-------------Chivu
    --------------------------Ballack------------Davids
    ----Wiltord---------------------------------------------------------Riise
    -----------------------------------Valeron
    -------------------Tommason----------------Del Piero

Other mentionable performers were Raul and Arif Erdem. Certainly I cannot mention everyone as I did not watch all 90 mins of every single match,but I've done the best I can.
    Yes, De Boer finally played like his old self again.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    This is probably the only time you'll hear this from me but my favourite team was already fielded this round and it's Holland all the way!

The way they played showed they really are growing again and fighting for every inch, point and goal! :thumb:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    I want to see them back, and I want them to dominate and beat the IRISH soundly.... just for fun. And Portugal too, for one helluva party. A draw with France, for the breakdown. At the Climax, they will win Euro 2004.

I dont want Italy to win, because I want to see something new in Europe this time.... a new birth for a new team for the Brazilians to fear at the next WC.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)