Euro 2004, who will win? (2 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Quarters: Italy - Czech Republic (Dont see Germany and Holland progressing. Only of those two along with Czech Republic)

Semis: Italy - France\Portugal (It looks more likely to be Portugal)

Final: Italy - England (England score first. Italy win 2-1.)

OP

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #43
    I just watched the France v. Brazil game... France is a lot better than I thought, but without Zidane the team is shit. As long as he stays healthy, they have a REALLY good chance.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    The way these go...

I see Portugal going through further than expected -- if nothing else than due to the home turf enhanced by FC Porto's end of season form. Still, I think they're going to get tripped up by the Netherlands in the semis. (I see Italy getting tripped up by the Netherlands in the quarterfinals.)

Also going to play some boring favorites (how very unlike the CL this year) where Germany and France face off for the other semi.

Call it a France-Netherlands final, and on a coin toss I'll give the edge this time to the Netherlands.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
    Of couse, Germany will win the trophy!! We won 7:0 against Malta! :thumb: Portugal, France, Holland? tzz ... who's that? ;)
    *Germany 0-3 France*(dont know the date exactly)

i definetly lack style dont i,erik?:D

Jan 24, 2004
    *Deutschland 1-3 Holland. Gelsenkirchen, 20 November 2002*

;)
    *Germany 0-3 France*(dont know the date exactly)
    so true :) well I think German players won't feel how it is to play a quarterfinal of EC 2004. My fav is Italy but on the other hand they can't win anything...penatlies, referee, incapability or something else will destroy all hope.

But I know one fact which is for sure: The Netherlands are going to win nothing :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)