Euro 2004 Qualifying: Finland-Italy (4 Viewers)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gigi's twin ] ++
I think, that it is fantastic, that during NT matches they can forgive that they are opponents in the main part of the year! It is nice, that they can become friends! :angel:
Yes, this is my opinion too, despite a malicious smile while Gian was falling over Nesta during the match : my own little personal revenge :LOL:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #224
    ++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++

Italy still has 3 games to play...

Italy - Wales
    Serbia and Montenegro - Italy
    Italy - Azerbaijan

Group 9
    Wales 12
    Italy 10
    Finland 6
    Serbia and Montenegro 5
    Azerbaijan 4
    The home game against Wales will be the real test. Serbia and Montenegro are playing really badly at the moment, so that should be an easy three points, and if we lose to Azerbaijan then we definitely don't deserve to be in the Euro 2004 finals.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
    DP will certainly surpass Baggio as far as NT goals goes, but I'm sure that the Baggio fans will claim that Robby's goals have been more important, etc.
    Not more important for sure, but DP has played more games for the national team than Baggio did, at least that's what I think. + Don't forget Baggio gives out more assists than DP does ;)

Mind you, as it is now, I rather have DP cos Baggio is too old (even though his class is still evident), but if they were both old the same way, I'd chose Baggio anyday :D

Jussi

May 19, 2003
    Oh no,Zizou attacks again...

Baggio screwed up Italy's chance to win the World Cup 1994!

Hehehehehe...I just love to attack Zizou....:boxing: :D

just joking...I'd choose Baggio too if he was younger but he ain't...

oh,BTW I erased that "issues with DP" from my notebook.It says now "lunatic Baggio fan".

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    hehe I used to be a lunatic Baggio fan back in 1994, not anymore ;) It wasn't Baggio's fault in the 1994world cup, as also Baresi had missed a penalty :) If someone says that Baggio screwed italy out of the 1994 world cup, then we can say dp screwed italy in 1998 and euro 2000;)

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #232
    DP screwed Italy in '98? True, he missed chances, but he didn't miss a penalty like Di Biagio did (or Baggio four years earlier)! :fero: I hope that when Alex surpasses Baggio's 27 NT goals that you'll shut your mouth, Zizou :(

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #235
    ++ [ originally posted by Primo ] ++
    Anyone know where I can dowload DP's goal against Finlad? That was a total SCREAMER!!! Excellent!
    World class stuff, mate :cool::thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)