Euro 2004: Italy vs. Azerbaijan (1 Viewer)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
will rai internazionale show this match? or will it be encoded?

Yes, Fabiana they are definitely showing it. And showing it Live!!!

Go to the RAI website and click on your region.

They are showing it in the US and 14:30 on Saturday.

I will definitely be watching it.

I think my wife is going to the Yankees-Red Sox game, so I'll have the house to myself.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
hahaha yeees!! i will see it!! :):)
my best friend loves red sox. i like yankees better. im not really into baseball, though.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Inzaghi predicts 2-0 win
Thursday 9 October, 2003

Italy will beat Azerbaijan 2-0 in their final European Championship qualifier according to Pippo Inzaghi.

The Milan man is expected to start the Reggio Calabria clash alongside Christian Vieri and he’s hoping they will both ripple the net.

"We’ll win 2-0," said the striker. "It would be great if Vieri and I could score as we’ve never netted in the same game before.

"Christian is in good shape after his recent injury and I think he has already forgotten about the disappointment of losing the derby."

Inzaghi will start the game after his recent goals against Wales and Serbia. But there is the feeling that he’s under the most pressure to keep his place in the side.

"I don’t feel as if I’m always being judged more closely than Totti and Vieri," he stated. "No one is guaranteed a starting shirt in this side because that isn’t Trap’s style.

"The Coach is spoilt for choice in attack and he could leave anyone out. The most important thing is to be ready when called upon."

Super Pippo netted four times for Italy last month to take his Azzurri tally to 19. However, he had gone over two years without scoring for Italy before his hat-trick against Wales.

Italy probable: Buffon; Oddo, Cannavaro, Nesta, Zambrotta; Camoranesi, Zanetti, Perrotta; Totti; Vieri, Inzaghi

---------------------------------------------

What is it with people predicting 2-0?? Does this mean Azerbaijan will win 3-1? ;)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
NO, i'm not watching it.. I'm just doing zapping, but from what I'm seeing you're right..
If the azzurrini wanted it, Italy could win 10-0..

btw
5-0, Gilardino

Sep 14, 2003
Yes, we could've scored 10 maybe more, that's how bad Azerbaijan were!

Lets hope the match tomorrow will be just as easy but I have a feeling it won't be.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
damn....i was hoping Azerbajian would win that..there goes 50bucks

anyway, wat time is the match? izit the same time as Turkey - Egg?
gimme the time in CET or GMT8 coz im lazy to find out otherwise :) thx

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
No, it won't be as easy, but not so difficult either (or, at least I hope so. It would be too embarassing to see the azzurri suffer tonight)

Have u heard about what happened to the foward of the arz. senior team?
The Rai commentary said that some of the players that played yesterday against the azzurrini could be on the bench tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)