Euro 2004: Italy vs. Azerbaijan (8 Viewers)

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

Since there will be the playoffs next month, those teams that have already qualified are going to be playing friendlies (Italy might b playing 2 during that week of the playoffs).

The news is that one of the teams Italy might play against is England, as France cannot play Italy anymore since Germany qualified. Would be a good match.
Where did you hear about this England match?

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
An English friend of mine told me that England have already booked Old Trafford during those dates for a friendly...so if there will be an England-Italy match, it shall be there.

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
Nah it's ok. When you're playing and you're substituted you get quite pissed off, especially if your team is playing well.

I've fought with a couple of my coaches for substituting me at times :D
haha did u ever throw a bottle on ur coach ? :D

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Vieri's incident is nothing really. He was smiling after the match and laughing with the journalists about the incident. He wanted to play and score more goals and I'd rather see a player angry for being substituted than one who doesn't care...shows he's attached to the team :)
I agree, at least we all know now how much Mighty Vieri cares about the Azzurri !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe he would have knocked a little more sense into Trap's head had he hit him with the bottle .............................

I can think of many other things that many other people wanted to throw at Trap this time last year......(including me...)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
...inzaghi never failed to score a lot agaisnt defensively inempt teams.. ...... :undecide:

uncharacteristically these days
he turned into italy's saviour just when it seems that he couldnt put that blue shirt on anymore....

hope Trap dont see this as some sort of a sign to build the team around him....

( yes.. i do a issues agaisnt him ;) )

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
Vieri's incident is nothing really. He was smiling after the match and laughing with the journalists about the incident. He wanted to play and score more goals and I'd rather see a player angry for being substituted than one who doesn't care...shows he's attached to the team :)
I rather have Vieri as our main striker then Inzaghi. Inzaghi is just inconsistent, especially when you need him at his best. Oh well... I wonder how Trap is gonna juggle Totti, DP, Vieri and Inzaghi since Pippo is on form for NT :eek:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Congrats everyone...

I'm really happy for the NT. They havn't socred these kind of classy goals in a looong time..

This new formation is really exciting. i just can't stop watching Vieri's first goal tonight and the Goal he scored vs. Germany.

This is how football should be played...

now that we have a solid formation and all sorts of depth in the team, Trap can focus on improvng the team understanding.

i think Italy can do so much damage in Portugal....i just hope they dont get cocky!

Forza Italia! :star:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)