Euro 2004: Italy - Denmark (Group C) (1 Viewer)

slack

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
This is just ridicioulus reading, how many matches have you seen of Azzurri lately?, because the 4-2-3-1 formation (not a fan of it) has worked very good in the qualify games. Del Piero, Totti and Vieri has had some stunning play together, so dont base all your opinions on this match only!!!?. Everytime Italy has done good in tournaments has they started slow and bad just like this, so it doesnt have to be a bad sign.
Maybe this is what they want and need, critisism and pressure to get "ignited".
I have seen enough of expensive collections and of lesser teams to make up my own mind of what kind of football entertains me and which doesn't, thank you very much. If I need help sleeping, I might try harder to extract something positive off that Italian display.

What else do they need? Well, apart from considerations like perfect weather, comfortable boots and fitting socks, how about a coach who can actually sub himself in and get stuck in? Perhaps referees? Oh f*** it, the world is out to get Italy.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by slack ] ++

I have seen enough of expensive collections and of lesser teams to make up my own mind of what kind of football entertains me and which doesn't, thank you very much. If I need help sleeping, I might try harder to extract something positive off that Italian display.

What else do they need? Well, apart from considerations like perfect weather, comfortable boots and fitting socks, how about a coach who can actually sub himself in and get stuck in? Perhaps referees? Oh f*** it, the world is out to get Italy.
Tell me which matches you have seen before Ita-Den......., and who has said the world is out to get Italy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)