Euro 2004: Italy - Bulgaria (group C) (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I am confident Italy will give Bulgaria trouble and will get the job done. If the scandinavians do the fair play we will be facing the Czechs later this week

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
I am confident Italy will give Bulgaria trouble and will get the job done. If the scandinavians do the fair play we will be facing the Czechs later this week
We are really in a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep S**t

lets go further with your dreams and hope nordics match ends with 0-0 and italy beats bulgaria by 3-0 and by this and only this we lead the stand and face Holland or germany in the second round.........
oppppppps we are in a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep s**t again

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I can't see the Scandinavians " cheating" here. They aren't tossers like that. the only nations I could see deliberately playing out a 2-2 to knock someone else out are the french and Germans :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++

We are really in a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep S**t

lets go further with your dreams and hope nordics match ends with 0-0 and italy beats bulgaria by 3-0 and by this and only this we lead the stand and face Holland or germany in the second round.........
oppppppps we are in a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep s**t again
So what? we'll have Gattuso and Cannavaro for that match and if we play with the formation we played against Sweden (in the first half) we can beat them.
Its not like Italy is the worst team of the competition. Wait until they start winning.
If Italy wins the Eurocup I dont wanna see you celebrating.

Sep 14, 2003
IF we can make it to the next round, we can beat anyone - even with Trap as coach. This tournament is wide open and there for the taking, why not us?

Forza Azzurri!

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

So what? we'll have Gattuso and Cannavaro for that match and if we play with the formation we played against Sweden (in the first half) we can beat them.
Its not like Italy is the worst team of the competition. Wait until they start winning.
If Italy wins the Eurocup I dont wanna see you celebrating.
think about tommorow (match against bulgaria and the Nordics) better for your health

italy is not better than swiss and russia and there critical position is the prove cause as all of us know football is simply scoring and winning even with poor performance cause good perfrmance doesnt give u any points its as simple as that

BTW if italy wins the cup i will be sure to send u a request to take a permision before starting celebration

i will tell u something i love italy but i dont see them winning any titels as long as they still play with the same plans used in 1982 (defend to death)
this is my openion and u have the right to disagree but u dont have the right to do anything else

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
I can't see the Scandinavians " cheating" here. They aren't tossers like that. the only nations I could see deliberately playing out a 2-2 to knock someone else out are the french and Germans :D
check this link
http://www.euro2004.com/News/Kind=1/newsId=197301.html

dear the problem is not the Nordics match but it is in italy and bulgaria, i dont think trap is going to change his stupid way of analyzing and accordingly stupid decisions

i really believe in italy team as they are IMO the best ever azzuri squad but there problem is the stupid ccaoch

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Dammit, i think we're already jumping to the conclusion that we'll beat bulgaria, and i just fear the team seems to have taken that for granted, and are concentrating more on what sweden and the danes are going to do. I sincerely hope thats not the case.

Ps: With Vieri out, id play Dv, Dp and Cassano giving the deeper role to cassano and dv and dp plpaying up front. Coz Dvs pace shud hurt the bulgarians, more than Corradi's frame.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Bah. Not the Germans.

Dec 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++

i will tell u something i love italy but i dont see them winning any titels as long as they still play with the same plans used in 1982 (defend to death)
You mean those "defensive plans" that saw us beat Argentian 2-1, smash Brazil 3-2, Poland 2-0 and Germany 3-1 in the final with a very smooth and open type of game?

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Iwould play like this:
Buffon
Panucci---Nesta---Materazzi---Zambrotta
Fiore---Pirlo---Perotta
Del Piero---Cassano---Di Vaio

Panucci and Zambrotta should again cover the flanks, like they did against Sweden. Materazzi is the man to cover Berbatov, I think that Ferrari should not be used against such a tall striker.
Pirlo should control the game, and Fiore + Perotta should move very much, although I don't know how Fiore can replace the tackler Gattuso.
In attack, Di Vaio should take Vieris place, because Cassano, DP and Marco should rotate and score like hell.

FORZA ITALIA!
....and let's hope, Trap isn't that stupid!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)