Euro 2004: Czech - Germany (group D) (1 Viewer)

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
Not an important match for he Czechs after being qualified 2 the 2nd round,but majooor importan for the germans ...

imo will end a demolition of germany 3-0 ,czechs goal scorers will be Baros, Kollar and Nedved. :) :cool::fero:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++
Not an important match for he Czechs after being qualified 2 the 2nd round,but majooor importan for the germans ...

imo will end a demolition of germany 3-0 ,czechs goal scorers will be Baros, Kollar and Nedved. :) :cool::fero:
the more the better :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm hoping for 3-0. But I'm guessing Germany will go out with an attempt at self-respect. Probably more like 2-1.

Jan 24, 2004
@Neptune

welcome in the forums :)
and always remember: Here, they hate Germany for playing a so called boring soccer.

Well, I think the Czechs will rest major parts of their first squad. Otherwise it would be really stupid because they already achieved quarter finals. Now you can think that Germany will seize the chance to beat them but being honest I can't see that. They are a quite proper team but they have got a loss of creative elements.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
@ neptune

you remind me of the awful beer i drunk the other night called neptune. :( lol

but im for germany in this leg- i want germany to knock holland out.

Jan 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
but im for germany in this leg- i want germany to knock holland out.
well I wouldn't mind a knock out of holland but it'll be very tough game against our neighbours from east. On the othe hand I doubt that Latvia will win a point against our western neighbours :D But if Holland fails to qualify for quarter stage then I wouldn't hesitate to open a extra beer.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'm actually supporting Germany in this one. Because if they win it would mean Holland are out. So being Belgian I'm obliged to cheer for Germany! Though it does feel extremely weird..

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++

well I wouldn't mind a knock out of holland but it'll be very tough game against our neighbours from east. On the othe hand I doubt that Latvia will win a point against our western neighbours :D But if Holland fails to qualify for quarter stage then I wouldn't hesitate to open a extra beer.
If holland goes out, we can hold our heads high everytime we go to holland!! :extatic:

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Holland deserves more to go through, because they at least showed some good footie yesterday, Germany has not yet. I hope Czech will win and I don't think they will lay back just because they are already through, don't seem the type of the team.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
But if Holland fails to qualify for quarter stage then I wouldn't hesitate to open a extra beer.
Then what's with the signature?

++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
Holland deserves more to go through, because they at least showed some good footie yesterday, Germany has not yet. I hope Czech will win and I don't think they will lay back just because they are already through, don't seem the type of the team.
You got that wrong then:

BRÜCKNER: SQUAD TO BE RESTED

The Czech Republic will be facing Germany with a B-squad, coach Karl Brückner stated today. At any rate, captain Pavel Nedved won't be on the pitch next Wednesday.

"I will be resting Pavel and some other key players", Brückner said after the match against Holland which the Czechs won and qualified for the quarter finals.

Thomas Galásek is also expected to be rested: the midfielder received a yellow card in the match against Holland and Brückner won't want to risk a suspension for his key man on midfield.

Brückner denies there is such a thing as a 'sportive duty': "We got to the quarter finals, that is all that matters."

From Voetbal International

Sep 28, 2002
cant blame them.

i will be sorry for you erik and all the dutch if you go out after group stage, but i bet you didnt feel sorry when colina awarded that penalty to dutch in euro2000. things like that happen, at least you are better than germans :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
And what does that even mean? Would you read the comments of the Germans on this board alone! They are already cocky yet they couldn't even beat Latvia!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)