Euro 2004: Czech - Germany (group D) (2 Viewers)

Jan 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Then what's with the signature?
Well, I guess the Netherlands need support, don't they? :D

And what does that even mean? Would you read the comments of the Germans on this board alone! They are already cocky yet they couldn't even beat Latvia!
Sorry Erik, but if you give those advices please follow them. I neither didn't say that Germany played well against Latvia nor in a cocky way. Show me one post where I acted overbearing(?). I didn't asked for Satan's number! ;)

sorry if i ask this. i didnt get the chance to see the game. did germany play with only one striker?
why sorry? :) no they played with two...bobic and kuranyi (<--> klose)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
0-0 agaisnt latvia... its sad, but latvia played well.
Not only did Latvia play well, they deserved to win the game. Verpakovskis was inspirational and had one clear-cut penalty that wasn't awarded (the ref blew it) and arguably a second (close enough I'd support the ref on not calling that one in such a big game).

It may have been a tie, but Latvia really left the pitch as the winners in that match.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
Well, I guess the Netherlands need support, don't they? :D
Hmmm... :irritate::D

Sorry Erik, but if you give those advices please follow them. I neither didn't say that Germany played well against Latvia nor in a cocky way. Show me one post where I acted overbearing(?). I didn't asked for Satan's number! ;)
You didn't no. Next time I'll be sure to write "The Germans excluding Basti" How's that? :D And I'm hardly cocky about Holland's performances either so I'd like you to explain what that first line means :lazy:

Its this type of thing I meant:
++ [ originally posted by ++censored++] ++
If holland goes out, we can hold our heads high everytime we go to holland!! :extatic:
First: Try and go through yourselves first will you? Before you hang out the flag.
Second: Are you really that full of hatred against the Dutch? Get a life I say.

I asked for Satan's number because God obviously hates us so we need some other party's support ;)

Jan 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
You didn't no. Next time I'll be sure to write "The Germans excluding Basti" How's that? :D
:thumb:

Its this type of thing I meant:

First: Try and go through yourselves first will you? Before you hang out the flag.
Second: Are you really that full of hatred against the Dutch? Get a life I say.
That statement by censored was totally moronic - another German idiot :yuck:

I asked for Satan's number because God obviously hates us so we need some other party's support ;)
:D so my signature-support is ok, or? at least you don't need to pay for a phone call :D

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
Bad news for hollands and good for germany
Czech coach decided to rest nedved in the coming match against germany and he is thinking in resting 2 or 3 more players without naming them

Jul 28, 2002
come on u czech's...they are my tourno outsider bet, so the had better hammer germany, to prevent any risk of the usual german threat.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Austrians dislike Germany? Didn't know that - seeing as you speak the same language and all.

Then again, we share a language with the Belgians but they seem to hate us too so :undecide:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)