[EU] Uefa Cup 2005/06 (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Steaua really lost in such a dramatic way....Finishing first leg 1-0...and starting the 2nd scoring 2goals in 27min, untill Boro got their rythm back and replied with 4.... almost what happened with Basel as-well.

Intro

Apr 6, 2005
What is it with English teams and comebacks? Why do they have to win in heroic circumstances always? Can they not win the 'normal' and 'boring' way? :D

Sevilla will be tough nuts to crack and I see Kanoute haunting the EPL side. Although Middlesbrough are one of the more enjoyable sides to watch in the EPL.

Just imagine if Middlesbrough win the UEFA Cup in Eindhoven and then Arsenal lift the CL in Paris we will have an-all English Super Cup final in Monte Carlo. :rofl:

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #46
    Maresca gets Sevilla's third, and that's game. I feel a little bad for Boro, they're such a likeable team

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Great performance from Sevilla today. Their midfield produced what ours hardly ever does; creativity and movement. Dani Alves and Jesus Navas were excellent. Well played Maresca and congrats.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Brilliant stuff from sevilla, Maresca, Adriano, Fabiano, Alves and Navas.. produced mouth watering football. Really happy for sevilla. We need some of these guys. Shame on boro, they showed they are good at coming back, but for once the best team won.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Dominic said:
    Man if I was gay, i'd hump Maresca so bad!

I felt such a rush of emotion when he scored, unbeleivable. How I loved that player!
    It seemed like he felt like home there :touched:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    snoop said:
    It seemed like he felt like home there :touched:
    Yeah, really happy for the guy, I remember this particular moment where he urged the fans during the latter part of the stages, if imr ight it was 2-0 then or 3-0 and you could tell boro players wont taking that lightly. His a true leader I like outspoken character and how he pisses of his oponents. Ahh we really did mess up...

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    swag said:
    Good enough for the UEFA Cup, but the UEFA Cup is not good enough for Juve though...
    Heck ill be suprised if even we could win the UEFA cup with the way our boys are currently playing..

Well if maresca continues to play the way he is then I wont be suprised if he gets snapped up by a big club. For some strange reason I wouldnt want him now, why is it that when a former player who we didnt treat right does so well tha all of a sudden we want him back.. let him be, his doing well. I wish him all the best. At times I would say maresca doesnt deserve us but when we piss around with starlets then its certainly the other way round.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)