[EU] The U-21 European Championship (4 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
Italy are better than Germany for me; one World Cup counts for a lot. Some teams have only ever won one World Cup (England :inter:), whereas others have been unfortunate not to (Holland). I have never liked the way the Germans play football. They lack style. Pragmatic, efficient, dynamic? Yes! Style and Panache? Hell no!

Italy vs Sweden should have been the Euro U-21 Final. Italy completely dominated Germany in the semis; in fact the Germans are lucky to even be in the Euros, after the French chocked in their playoff match.
My thoughts exactly.
Currently the Germans are u-17, u-19 and u-21 champions.

Looks like this tactic with ze fake germans is working for them. These guys don't have German parents, at least most of them, but they came through the german youth schools, they were raised in Germany, they have the german mentality and the African/Balkan talent for football.

Looks like the future is bright for the German football.
Listen here, mother fucker, if the players who were born in Germany had played for them, then both Kovac brother, both Altintop brothers, and Nuri Sahin would all play for the German NT, and those are just the ones off the top of my head. So chill out.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
It was pretty obvious Germany would win this.
Not to the English it wasn't, not by a mile.
-Stuart Pierce before the game " Losing the final would be a failure".
-Whoever the fucktard that was with Martin Tyler commentating on the Sweden game (in the first half), its almost done and dusted then we should stroll through the final since we played the germans with our reserves and drew. Then going on mentioning how their midfield's EPL experience will give them edge and bla bla bla.
- Skysports had them in their front page with articles all mentioning how good they were and superior to numerous teams, but now NOTHING!.

Well its sweet beating those idiots in this fashion at any level.

Hummels was great along with Ozil of course and Khdeira. But the central midfield players completely dominated the English and didn't give them a sniff. Also the finishing was very good especially from Wagner, who at first glance looks like someone with the skill level of an cockroach.

Also spare a thought for the coach Hrubesch who only took over as temporary coach.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
-Whoever the fucktard that was with Martin Tyler commentating on the Sweden game (in the first half), its almost done and dusted then we should stroll through the final since we played the germans with our reserves and drew. Then going on mentioning how their midfield's EPL experience will give them edge and bla bla bla.
- Skysports had them in their front page with articles all mentioning how good they were and superior to numerous teams, but now NOTHING!.

Well its sweet beating those idiots in this fashion at any level.
:lol2:

Bunch of morons. I love it.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
ßüякε;2053936 said:
I can't believe we sold Hummels.

PS - I hope Wagner comes on for us.
Same here, he got a lot of games last season with Dortmund and now i can see what Klopp sees in him. IMO he was the key for the win.

Van Gaal usually gives chances to the youngsters, so you never know. Especially if Toni heads out.

EDIT: doh, didn't know that you sold him to Duisberg.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Thats why more and more people out there absalutely enjoy it when they lose :beer:

Mauro16

The Conformer
May 12, 2006
Sorry but what's wrong with the manager saying losing the final would be classed as a failure?

And yes, Alan Smith is a clueless fucktard like most English commentators/pundits.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
fuck me, why all the hate congrats to germany.

i always look at this tournament for the experience than the title, to see what the youngsters can do.

and god

germany and italy are both top footballing nations there is no need for the im better than you bullshit.

Apr 12, 2004
Same here, he got a lot of games last season with Dortmund and now i can see what Klopp sees in him. IMO he was the key for the win.

Van Gaal usually gives chances to the youngsters, so you never know. Especially if Toni heads out.

EDIT: doh, didn't know that you sold him to Duisberg.
Yea, but I'd wished we'd kept Hummels and sold EXCUSEio.
Azzurri fanboys = sour grapes.

Nothing new here.
DA!

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
fuck germany.

but it's so true, you can NEVER count them out, no matter how weak their squad. strong mentality and discipline count for a lot. would have been a better final had England had a full-strength team, but Germany played very well. Italy did dominate them in the semi-final, no doubt about that, but Germany counter very well, and they took their chance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)