[EU] Group A Watch (4 Viewers)

Sep 1, 2002
He says he likes the position just infront of the defence. DMF or D'Agostino sort of role, I don't see him as a Pirlo type player. I see him more of an Obi Mikel.
I've seen him often, and I see him on the wing; possibly moving to a more central role.
DMF, would be a suprise.

OP
Suns

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
  • Thread Starter #46
    Bayern just signed our man Rafinha.

Lahm, Rafinha, Ribery and Robben vs Molinaro and Grygera. :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio:

OP
    Suns

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
  • Thread Starter #51
    Perhaps go and support Bayern then.
    Ok, I'm going.

Seriously, just cuz I think our fullbacks are not good enough to deal with Bayern's players I have to go and support them?

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    I don't complain about Juventus, I complain about our fullbacks. I'm more then satisfied with the rest of the team.
    Your like a Cronios V2 except less intelligent. We will see who beats Bayern in the Champions League then?. Who would you rather Bayern getting Rafinha or Diego?.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    maybe its the fact that all you do is complain about juventus?

I think what he's doing is being concerned more than anything, as to having really good fullbacks and wingers against our fullbacks is something we shouldnt be taking lying down. Especially with Robben and Ribery. I personally think we'll be fine. Before 10min that is.:lol:

OP
    Suns

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
  • Thread Starter #58
    so our fullbacks and secco do not count as juventus?
    Yeah but I have every right to complain about our fullbacks and to the fact that Secco didn't strengthen our weakest department during this mercato.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)